Im looking to get a park bike. I need the cheapest
quality bike possible

|

1/5/2014 7:48 PM

|

1/5/2014 8:03 PM

|

1/5/2014 9:01 PM

check craigslist ebay and pinkbike for something used bikes are the best bang for your buck

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/6/2014 6:47 AM

Ok thanks

|

1/6/2014 8:06 AM

You can build a full custom for around $800 with devent budget parts.
Or most completes $600+ are great

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/6/2014 3:58 PM

Yeah I think i'll just get a complete. So my next question is do you guys recommend one for me.

|

1/6/2014 4:04 PM

Whats your budget? Fit's high end completes are LOADED with aftermarket parts. They are also fairly cheap ($700ish) compared to other aftermarket completes which stagger anywhere from $900-$1300.
What geometry do you like? Stable at high speeds and in the air but slightly unresponsive, or very responsive but unstable in the air and at high speeds? Or just in the middle? Also, how tall are you? Lets see if we cant set you up on a nice bike.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/6/2014 4:57 PM

Get this

The older models have a lower standover but that one is fine for park riding.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/6/2014 4:58 PM

This frame by Blackeye as well is really good for park riding with the low standover.
|

My Cult 2 Short

1/6/2014 5:09 PM

anyone know if amber completes are still around. those were pretty solid

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

1/6/2014 5:19 PM

Im like 5foot5 and I like it to be somewhere in the middle not too unresponsive but not to twitchy

|

1/6/2014 5:26 PM

shawn775 wrote:

Im like 5foot5 and I like it to be somewhere in the middle not too unresponsive but not to twitchy

a 20.5-20.8 toptube and a 13.3-13.5 chainstay would be what you need

|

1/6/2014 7:44 PM

Alright thanks

|

1/6/2014 10:02 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

I have an Amber Dorado (highes end) and it's decent. 7/10 I'd rate it.

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/7/2014 12:36 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

yeah but are they still around? I haven't heard anything about them completes in a while

|

1/7/2014 6:44 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

yeah but are they still around? I haven't heard anything about them completes in a while

No clue. Think so. They don't make the one I have anymore. But it's great. I fucked the back hub up , and bent the rim throwing my bike ( we all do it , first time in a year) so I'm running a replacement. I bent the stem believe it or not but it holds fine still. The front rim is untrue as hhell from all my 180's and 3's haha. The frame is really great though !

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/7/2014 6:55 PM

maybe a cheap total? or a blackeye

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/7/2014 7:28 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

You can get them in Europe but i don't think they are offered here right now.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/7/2014 8:19 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

maybe a cheap total? or a blackeye

That's what I posted. Twice.

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/8/2014 6:25 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

No clue. Think so. They don't make the one I have anymore. But it's great. I fucked the back hub up , and bent the rim throwing my bike ( we all do it , first time in a year) so I'm running a replacement. I bent the stem believe it or not but it holds fine still. The front rim is untrue as hhell from all my 180's and 3's haha. The frame is really great though !

I had the Guerra Traid Complete and my buddy bought the Amber Saviour for an amazing price.. They lasted for about a year and then around the same time, they just started dying lol

|

1/8/2014 8:17 AM

Mongoose mode 900 full chromoly frame bars forks with cassette hub and 3 piece cranks only 193 dollars at Walmart your set

|