part opinions/ideas?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/18/2015 7:30 AM

my birthday is coming up and I need new tires and im looking at a new frame. im not sure what I want yet but I ride both street and park. I need a 20.5 top tube and not to be a weight weenie but id like to keep it under 5 pounds..... I was looking at the fiend embryo but I haven't heard much good about it. I was also looking at kink lyra tires but I heard they rip really Easy. if you could help me out and give an honest opinion that would be great. THANKS IN ADVANCE

|

3/18/2015 7:47 AM

The embryo is a great frame and Im sure those tires will be just fine.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

3/18/2015 8:07 AM

My friend has a lyra and he loves it. I rode his bike and it did feel pretty nice.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/18/2015 8:14 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

My friend has a lyra and he loves it. I rode his bike and it did feel pretty nice.

Was it honestly the most dialed bike you've ever ridden

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

3/18/2015 8:19 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

notorious NIG wrote:

Was it honestly the most dialed bike you've ever ridden

Nope, his bike has a lot of small problems that annoy me. The tires felt good tho.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/18/2015 9:26 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

do you know if they were the folding tire or normal? I heard the folding ones the bead like rips easy?

|

3/18/2015 9:38 AM

get donnasqueaks

|

3/18/2015 10:12 AM

Maxxis grifters

American made frame

It's as simple as that

|

3/18/2015 10:43 AM

bobPA wrote:

Maxxis grifters

American made frame

It's as simple as that

are maxxis grifters good for street tho? I know they are good at the park

|

3/18/2015 12:01 PM

Why the fuck do you want a smaller frame to keep the weight down? A frame's size is not about the weight, it's about how tall you are and what feels comfortable! Don't get Grifters if you grind, get Donnasqueaks, they're awesome.

|

3/18/2015 12:40 PM

B(avaria)mx wrote:

Why the fuck do you want a smaller frame to keep the weight down? A frame's size is not about the weight, it's about how tall you are and what feels comfortable! Don't get Grifters if you grind, get Donnasqueaks, they're awesome.

I have a 20''25 top tube now........ I WANT to get a 20''50, im getting something bigger im mad short dude haha and thanks

|

3/18/2015 12:58 PM

Nahh Get Lyras, or if you truly want the BEST overall tire ever the Shadow VALOR tires are above any other tire ever made.

I need to get more though, plus they now come in gum if you like that.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/19/2015 4:45 AM

Guerra mattier if you can find one man. They made it pretty dam light, strong and you can get it in small sizes. Seamus mecuin used to ride one until he got his signature moose frame.
That fiend seems to hold up to light street though so you should be fine. Light street is usual street, not jumping off roofs on a daily basis.

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

3/19/2015 6:27 AM

bobPA wrote:

Maxxis grifters

American made frame

It's as simple as that

Frazz456 wrote:

are maxxis grifters good for street tho? I know they are good at the park

I used them for years, not at all a heavy peg user though. They are really fast, and totally change the feel of your bike because of the weight loss.

If you are going to grind a bunch I would think twice about them, they are fairly this.

|