part opions.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/10/2009 2:06 PM

i just ordered the fit sky high handle bars shadoow attack stem (not the newer 1) and fit nylon bar ends. wat do u guys think of these parts?

|

11/10/2009 2:32 PM

The time to ask this question was BEFORE you ordered. Fortunately, the Sky High bars are awesome, the Attack stem is awesome, and the fit bar ends...are bar ends.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

11/10/2009 9:33 PM

tibug wrote:

The time to ask this question was BEFORE you ordered. Fortunately, the Sky High bars are awesome, the Attack stem is awesome, and the fit bar ends...are bar ends.

do u think that 29in wide is a little to wide

|

11/10/2009 9:53 PM

tibug wrote:

kr3v1n69 wrote:

cut them

|

11/10/2009 11:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/10/2009 11:04 PM

tibug wrote:

kr3v1n69 wrote:

Solid make 9rise 30 width there called Roseanne and there a little to wide hahaha or you can get them made to your measurements

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

11/10/2009 11:35 PM

tibug wrote:

lol
"and the fit bar ends...are bar ends"
sorry thought it was funny

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

11/11/2009 12:09 AM

Dont cut them, ride them for 6months or so before you do. Once you cut it, you cant go back, and I would at least give it a try. Tables, turndowns, and just over all controll will be hella easer...

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

11/11/2009 12:16 AM

tibug wrote:

kr3v1n69 wrote:

prophet wrote:

Solid make 9rise 30 width there called Roseanne and there a little to wide hahaha or you can get them made to your measurements

oh yeah 29inch is fine but once you add half an inch on each side sheesh those are to wide

|

11/11/2009 12:35 AM

kr3v1n69 wrote:

prophet wrote:

mckell wrote:

oh yeah 29inch is fine but once you add half an inch on each side sheesh those are to wide

plus he is talking about 9inches of rise. thats huge!!

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night