pearlescent frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2009 10:12 AM

my uncle works at a paint shop and recently had a guy paint his car pearlescent white to red and he says he has enough leftover paint to paint my frame,fork and bars for around $50 should i go for it???

|

7/16/2009 10:36 AM

does you bike need paint? and what do you mean white to red? as far as i know a peral is like a candie. excpet it adds a tint to the coat. and white+red=pink

|

7/16/2009 10:39 AM

pearlescent makes the could change.. it will be like whit from one angle and red from the other angle. some point will probley look a bit pinkish.
if i was to do it id get black to purple pearlescent.

and i dont know how it makes it change i only know this from playing video games tongue
juiced2 and need for speed are made car racing games tongue

|

Less judge More fudge!!

7/16/2009 10:42 AM

yeah. its a clear coat with a very little bit of color. so certain angles it looks like a diffrent color.

i think the biggest question is it a red paint with a white peral or a white paint with red peral

|

7/16/2009 10:42 AM

kikcer2 wrote:

does you bike need paint? and what do you mean white to red? as far as i know a peral is like a candie. excpet it adds a tint ...more

n you are correct but he is talkin about a whole different thing pearlescent is a color changing paint that is very expensive i would say for 50 bones go for it

|

7/16/2009 12:12 PM

that would b sick.

|

<( '.' )><( '.' )^<( '.'< )(>'.' )>KirbyDance!!!

7/16/2009 12:15 PM

hell yea go for it

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes

7/16/2009 12:18 PM

I say go for it

|