pedal grinds

Related:
Create New Tag

5/15/2012 7:59 AM

So I've been trying oppo pedal feebles at the local park and have just been sliding out of them all the time. Any tips on how to hold them. And what is better for pedal grinds pcs or metal pedals?

|

5/15/2012 8:40 AM

i like metal on park and trails but when it comes to street and concret ledges i use odyessy twisteds

|

S[he's] Br[ok]en
S[he] Be[lie]v[ed]

5/15/2012 9:16 AM

i think the key is to apply alot of pressure to that foot and try keep your front wheel as close to the coping as possible! they are hard. metal pedals are better for pedal grinds at metal skateparks by a long long way

|

5/16/2012 8:00 AM

tell me how to regular peddle feeble? i don't think I'm putting enough pressure on the pedal cure i put it down (my front foot) and the bike back pedals and i slip out

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

5/16/2012 12:14 PM

i am also wondering about these. is it best to do it with the side that has the pedal towards the rear wheel or can they still be done on the side with the pedal thats towards the front of the bike?

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

5/16/2012 12:43 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

tell me how to regular peddle feeble? i don't think I'm putting enough pressure on the pedal cure i put it down (my front ...more

i don't do regular because i run pegs, i assume you have to put pressure on the pedal for the bike to stay up

|

5/16/2012 12:44 PM

ticaleb wrote:

i am also wondering about these. is it best to do it with the side that has the pedal towards the rear wheel or can they still ...more

it can be done either way

|

5/16/2012 1:31 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

tell me how to regular peddle feeble? i don't think I'm putting enough pressure on the pedal cure i put it down (my front ...more

keironw74 wrote:

i don't do regular because i run pegs, i assume you have to put pressure on the pedal for the bike to stay up

u can do regulars even if you run pegs...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

5/16/2012 1:43 PM

normal way is front foot, which can be done with or without pegs

back foot way on a rail is called a bb grind usually but on a ledge its a back foot pedal feeble unless your front wheel floats

front foot
[LINK TO IMAGE]

back foot on a ledge
[LINK TO IMAGE]

back foot on a rail
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/16/2012 2:04 PM

oohh u used to be brakeless? hmmm that is a little suprising!

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

5/16/2012 5:43 PM

damn joe i didn't know you were rail boss

|

5/16/2012 8:21 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

oohh u used to be brakeless? hmmm that is a little suprising!

i take them on and off, just last week i was brakeless but i put them on for a trail jam.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/16/2012 8:22 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

damn joe i didn't know you were rail boss

hardly, biggest rail iv'e done is a six and only for a camera.

|

Bike check?

5/16/2012 10:17 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

hardly, biggest rail iv'e done is a six and only for a camera.

still, i think those grinds you are doing are way more badass then the average double peg.

|