pedals

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2010 9:07 PM

so ive been through several pairs of odyssey twisted pc's. thinkin of trying out a different kind of pc pedals. just looking for input on some. post up which ones u think are best. ive been looking at the new shadow ravagers. comments on those or any others. thanks guys.

|

1/17/2010 9:08 PM

heard dk pcs are good. got some like a 2 weeks ago haven't ridden them yet tho

|

crystal meth

1/17/2010 9:11 PM

i got some animal pcs and there pretty good,i really like the grip on them.they rattle kinda though

|

1/17/2010 9:11 PM

Harry95 wrote:

heard dk pcs are good. got some like a 2 weeks ago haven't ridden them yet tho

thx man. they look pretty good, but the spindles seem pretty slim. i think i might bend them. i doubt it tho

|

1/17/2010 9:12 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

i got some animal pcs and there pretty good,i really like the grip on them.they rattle kinda though

yea, they seem dope, but ive heard people crack the body of them kinda easy. is that true?

|

1/17/2010 9:15 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

Dmarshall wrote:

yea, they seem dope, but ive heard people crack the body of them kinda easy. is that true?

i havent cracked mine. they seem tough.the green one look sick i got purple haha

|

1/17/2010 9:16 PM

METAL!!!!!!

|

"I am just hoping that you are joking and if ur not then you should make like an ostrich and stick your head in the dirt!"

1/17/2010 9:16 PM

i have the dk's
im a heavy rider, feel so fucking good
get them

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/17/2010 9:17 PM

why not get metal pedals...?

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

1/17/2010 9:17 PM

Ressler and Abod like the Dk's quite a bit, but I was going to try the Fly Ruben PC's, they look way better than the Dk's, and I am sure they are just as grippy, if not more, than the DK's.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

1/17/2010 9:18 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Ressler and Abod like the Dk's quite a bit, but I was going to try the Fly Ruben PC's, they look way better than the Dk's, and I am sure they are just as grippy, if not more, than the DK's.

ya id probly go with the rubens.thats wat im gonna go for next

|

cschmall wrote:

why not get metal pedals...?

bc i enjoy being friends with my shins. haha

|

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

He convinced me to get them. I didn't wanna, but glad I did. They're amazing and have soo much grip. I switched from premium slims to these and could barely feel the difference with them being plastic

|

1/17/2010 9:20 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

He convinced me to get them. I didn't wanna, but glad I did. They're amazing and have soo much grip. I switched from premium slims to these and could barely feel the difference with them being plastic

sweet. they seem pretty legit, even tho ive never been a big fan of dk parts. i might have to try them. just hoping that the next ones i get last a while.

|

1/17/2010 9:21 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

i have the dk's
get them

HEAVY IN THE STREETS!

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/17/2010 9:23 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

Yeah, the only thing I have against the DK's is there is absolutely no knurling. Looks too boring, you know? And I know how good of a company Fly is, and how innovative they are, so I will end up getting theirs in black. Also, DK parts just don't appeal to me too much, know what I mean? My main pedals that I have my eyes on now are the Shadow Ravager's (solely because I love Shadow and try to support them as much as possible), or the Fly Ruben PC's, because they are an all around good company and I have none of their parts.

|

1/17/2010 9:23 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

i have the dk's
get them

HyPhy wrote:

HEAVY IN THE STREETS!

yea man. street all day! i think ima try the dks. might buy both ravagers and dks if i have enough money for both at one time. haha

|

1/17/2010 9:25 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Yeah, the only thing I have against the DK's is there is absolutely no knurling. Looks too boring, you know? And I know how good of a company Fly is, and how innovative they are, so I will end up getting theirs in black. Also, DK parts just don't appeal to me too much, know what I mean? My main pedals that I have my eyes on now are the Shadow Ravager's (solely because I love Shadow and try to support them as much as possible), or the Fly Ruben PC's, because they are an all around good company and I have none of their parts.

yea that was kinda my reasoning too. def feelin what ur saying.

|

1/17/2010 9:26 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Why do you care about how a pedal looks? thats what i leave frame and wheels for. Knurling doesnt matter that much, i just switched from metal pedals with 1/8" pins to these and could barely notice. They have phenomenal grip.

|

1/17/2010 9:27 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

get the rubens, you won't regret them. after animal and twisted pcs, these are amazing. they're better than odyssey trail mix pedals, too. can't say how they compare to DKs, but something about them appeals to me more.

|

1/17/2010 9:27 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

Why do you care about how a pedal looks? thats what i leave frame and wheels for. Knurling doesnt matter that much, i just switched from metal pedals with 1/8" pins to these and could barely notice. They have phenomenal grip.

pretty much all pc pedals do

|

1/17/2010 9:28 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

this is why i like pc pedals. its not a huge investment, so you arent really tied to them if you decide u dont like them.

|

1/17/2010 9:30 PM

The colony pedals are good haven't had any problems with ridin street

|

1/17/2010 9:30 PM

thanks for all the input guys. keep comments coming. appreciate it a lot.

|

1/17/2010 9:33 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

Dmarshall wrote:

this is why i like pc pedals. its not a huge investment, so you arent really tied to them if you decide u dont like them.

Haha I invested in almost $100 pedals...oh well.

|

1/17/2010 9:36 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

Well, not as much as how it looks, but the DK's just look too plain in my opinion. And the knurling is just added grip, which I need.

|

1/17/2010 9:38 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

Dmarshall wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

haha thats one thing i told myself i would never spend that much on. most i have spent is like 30 bucks i think. lol

|

1/17/2010 9:39 PM

Dmarshall wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

Dmarshall wrote:

haha thats one thing i told myself i would never spend that much on. most i have spent is like 30 bucks i think. lol

i would spend that much they last so much longer

|

crystal meth

1/17/2010 9:42 PM

I have dk pc's i like them alot, rode them for like 5 whole riding days so far feel awesome I'd recommend them :D

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

1/17/2010 9:42 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

Dmarshall wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

i would spend that much they last so much longer

maybe so, but u can get sealed metal pedals for less than that, so i guess its just me, but i wouldnt spend that much. lol

|