peg decision

Related:
Create New Tag

10/4/2017 7:43 AM

i have two pegs right now and i know my grind side is on the left but as much i want to put them on the left i also like to have a friend on two back pegs to help him or her get around if they dont have a bike and im dont think that would be easy if both pegs where on the left.....should i buy one more peg?

|

10/4/2017 8:39 AM

yes

|

It’s all bmx

10/4/2017 8:40 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

yes

yes what

|

10/4/2017 8:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2017 8:49 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

yes

bmxgangri123 wrote:

yes what

Really? You asked a question... just one question & he answered it & you don't know what he's talking about?!

"...should i buy one more peg?"

His reply:

"Yes".

So, to sum up.... Yes, buy another peg if you want to taxi your friend around. Or, better yet, buy them a bike so they can ride.

|

10/4/2017 8:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2017 8:58 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

yes

bmxgangri123 wrote:

yes what

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Really? You asked a question... just one question & he answered it & you don't know what he's talking about?!

...more

i was more asking for a suggestion ....is buying another peg worth it....or if i do put them both on the left would it be easy for them to stand on the left side ?

|

10/4/2017 10:10 AM

bmxgangri123 wrote:

yes what

Mishinn_Control wrote:

...more

bmxgangri123 wrote:

i was more asking for a suggestion ....is buying another peg worth it....or if i do put them both on the left would it be easy ...more

If you are looking for a suggestion on that subject, then, NO. Do not cater to your friends needs for transportation. If you like grinding, you are limited without both your pegs on the left as you like them. If your friends really want to tag along & hate running behind you to catch up to your riding spot, have them buy a peg for you. Otherwise put them on your handlebars.

|

10/4/2017 10:28 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

If you are looking for a suggestion on that subject, then, NO. Do not cater to your friends needs for transportation. If you ...more

thank you i will do just that

|

10/4/2017 12:13 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

...more

bmxgangri123 wrote:

i was more asking for a suggestion ....is buying another peg worth it....or if i do put them both on the left would it be easy ...more

Mishinn_Control wrote:

If you are looking for a suggestion on that subject, then, NO. Do not cater to your friends needs for transportation. If you ...more

Id say, just tell them to get a bike, they are not hard to get. Thrift stores, pawn shops, walmart, amazon, dumpsters...

For real! And ya, dont let your friends take advantage of you. You are not a taxi.

Unless its a girl...that you are sleeping with...and you like her.

|

10/4/2017 12:17 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Id say, just tell them to get a bike, they are not hard to get. Thrift stores, pawn shops, walmart, amazon, dumpsters...

For ...more

Lmao of course it’s for a girl I like and as for friend I would only let one person that is not a fit on my pegs and it’s just about never it’s basiclt if it’s a emergency

|

10/4/2017 12:23 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

For ...more

bmxgangri123 wrote:

Lmao of course it’s for a girl I like and as for friend I would only let one person that is not a fit on my pegs and it’s just ...more

In that case, proceed! wink

|

10/4/2017 12:24 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

For ...more

bmxgangri123 wrote:

Lmao of course it’s for a girl I like and as for friend I would only let one person that is not a fit on my pegs and it’s just ...more

OK, you didn't relay all the info. A chic is a different story. HOWEVER, I would still opt for the handlebar method. Greater chance of her slipping back into your arms on a bump. Just don't lose your grip & drop her. That's tough to rebound from.

|

10/4/2017 12:25 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

I’m actually thinking I might just put them both on the left side and mabey in the futur buy another peg but probs not

|

10/4/2017 12:28 PM

bmxgangri123 wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

bmxgangri123 wrote:

I’m actually thinking I might just put them both on the left side and mabey in the futur buy another peg but probs not

Maybe do the thing I suggested to another user, 2 steel on one side and one aluminum on the other so it doesnt affect the weight but you can still use it for occasional tricks and transpo.

|

10/5/2017 5:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/5/2017 5:30 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

For ...more

bmxgangri123 wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

OK, you didn't relay all the info. A chic is a different story. HOWEVER, I would still opt for the handlebar method. Greater ...more

i would likely try and do this....problem is i dont want to hurt her ass lol we gotta keep that in top shape

|

10/5/2017 11:03 AM

buy a car

|

It’s all bmx

10/5/2017 11:11 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

buy a car

great option for a 15 year old

|

10/5/2017 11:48 AM

Take your pegs off. Ignore the girl, ride your bike. Your bike will never fuck with your head, it will always be there when you want it, and won't moan if you don't give it all of your attention

|

10/5/2017 11:54 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Take your pegs off. Ignore the girl, ride your bike. Your bike will never fuck with your head, it will always be there when ...more

my bike also wont give me head lmao

|

10/5/2017 12:11 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Take your pegs off. Ignore the girl, ride your bike. Your bike will never fuck with your head, it will always be there when ...more

bmxgangri123 wrote:

...maybe the bottom bracket without the bearings?...

Or the headtube without the bearings?

|

10/5/2017 12:16 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

bmxgangri123 wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Lmao then just use some non toxic lube ....I don’t think I will find a lube for skin and metal tho that is also nontoxic and on top of that how small of your dick to fit in the bb

|

10/5/2017 12:17 PM

bmxgangri123 wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

bmxgangri123 wrote:

Lmao then just use some non toxic lube ....I don’t think I will find a lube for skin and metal tho that is also nontoxic and ...more

Oh...I forgot most bb's arent american anymore wink lol

|

10/5/2017 1:43 PM

A hooker will give you head, and cost less......

|

10/5/2017 3:38 PM

Find a girl that appreciates that you ride and have some "Me" time with the guys/your bike.

OR help that girl get a bike she can ride WITH you. Then she takes an interest in something you enjoy AND you spend time together.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/5/2017 4:40 PM

Lmao this went from a peg decision to s help u with your girl thread but anyway I made my decision and I just put both on the left side

|