pegless street riders

Related:
Create New Tag

12/13/2009 6:38 PM

i am one but i find like my trick combination is getting shorter due to the peglessness lol
so im looking for some more ideas... i had pegs but already did all i wanted with the pegs on so now im looking for help...heres things i do and try now

180s , 360s, barspin (tries), manual 180s, 180 to manual 180, tire grab, tire grab 180s, half cabs, full cabs (land sometimes), mini tuck no handers that my boy calls hand drops lol, hop cans (sometimes land), one footers, nose bonks, hang 10 (tries), wall rides/taps, ride up steps, foot/fast plants and e.t.

so wut else should i attempt to make a crazy web edit with these trick and others that u guys find cool or whatever...???

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

12/13/2009 6:40 PM

grizz air 180s too

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

12/13/2009 6:42 PM

ETs not a real trick

|

i ride pegs sometimes and i like em and hate them
i like them because grinds are fun
and hate em cuz it messes stuff up when ur learning

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

kinkbmx525 wrote:

ETs not a real trick

says you.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

12/13/2009 6:45 PM

I would say to put on some pegs.
you can ride however you want, but pegs open up a HUGE amount of trick combos you can do. a lot of the tricks you can do can be incorporated into grinds, and also with grinds you can do much better lines.

I rode pegless for about a month, and it got pretty boring. you should put your pegs back on just to try it, and if you really dont like it, you dont have to run pegs

|

12/13/2009 6:48 PM

do peg tricks pegless, i do. anytrick can really be done pegless.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

12/13/2009 7:24 PM

kinkbmx525 wrote:

ETs not a real trick

tru. but ther fun

|

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000120996960

""""\___/""""

does this make my signature look fat?

12/13/2009 7:26 PM

kinkbmx525 wrote:

ETs not a real trick

squash96 wrote:

tru. but ther fun

if it has a name, and pros do them, its a trick. not a hard one, but still

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

12/13/2009 7:31 PM

kinkbmx525 wrote:

ETs not a real trick

squash96 wrote:

tru. but ther fun

tedhuie wrote:

wat the hell is an ET

|

12/13/2009 7:35 PM

squash96 wrote:

tru. but ther fun

tedhuie wrote:

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

wat the hell is an ET

hop and pedal

|

12/13/2009 7:46 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

yah and plus you get way more street cred nigguh!..dude i ride with does LUC E grinds down handrails pegless!!!!

|

team fatcats fer life.

12/14/2009 9:02 AM

No footers, no foot can cans, toboggans, seat grabs, tables, turndowns, x-ups, fastplant to 180, fast plants, tire ride tall skinny stuff, pedal grinds, half cabs, full cabs, get bars dialed, do combo lines, like manual to 180 to half cab to manual to tire grab etc. backwards manuals, footjam stuff. There is so much more to do.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/14/2009 9:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/14/2009 9:04 AM

Animal3471 wrote:

Peg grabs?n ahaha sorry I had to tongue

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura