pegs

Related:
Create New Tag

6/24/2011 9:16 AM

shadow little ones or kink lights i want steel but light

|

6/24/2011 9:17 AM

WEIGHT WEENIE GO RIDE YOUR BIKE@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

6/24/2011 9:18 AM

Get federals, don't worry about weight you will adjust to what ever weighted bike you ride.

|

6/24/2011 9:22 AM

Out of those two I would say Shadow

pegs don't wear down like they use to, they are all pretty close to the same thing

the Shadow ones you can buy the plastic things in case you ever go to a park that needs those

|

twitter

PROBZ

6/24/2011 9:36 AM

ok well whats the difference between steel and alloy pegs what is each one good for

|

6/24/2011 9:39 AM

evan t wrote:

ok well whats the difference between steel and alloy pegs what is each one good for

Steels generally last longer and slide better, but are heavier- although that shouldn't matter that much.

Alloys generally don't slide as much, don't last as long but are lighter.

|

6/24/2011 9:46 AM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Out of those two I would say Shadow

pegs don't wear down like they use to, they are all pretty close to the same thing

the Shadow ones you can buy the plastic things in case you ever go to a park that needs those

or buy any peg and u could just cut a piece of pvc to put over top thats what i do

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/24/2011 9:49 AM

when it comes to pegs dont worry about weight. the lighter they are the thinner and the thinner the faster they wear. if ur worried about weight, do what i do and just take them off. crank slides and luc es fuckin rule anyway

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/24/2011 10:23 AM

I have the kink and i think they honestly look sooo fucking clean, and the slide like a fucking dream bro!

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

6/24/2011 10:23 AM

Shadow, i love mine.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face