peice of shits!!! no joke

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2008 6:17 PM

redline flight cranks are shit. i heared nothing but good things about the redline flight cranks. i figured there double pinched and light weight so were could i go wrong? well today there was this gap, there was a ledge with a good run up inbetwean was a big bush and then a side walk. i wanted to get it on film real bad because it just looked awsome. the drop was only about bar hight and the lenght that i needed to clear was only about two and a 1/2 to three bike lenghts. well i did it, but the problem was i snapped the peice of shit crank arm right in half. the video looked good on my freinds phone and sounded awsome when you could hear the crank snap in the video but sucked ass! any way i just wanted to let you guys no that unless you feal like waisting hard earned money think twice before you buy them. just because redline claims to have made this new technology bullet proof bmx crank doesnt mean its good. "redline needs to stick to racing not freestyle bmx"

|

redline needs to stick to racing not bmx!!! www.myspace.com/dillridesbikes

5/23/2008 6:21 PM

send em back. the warrantee should be in effect still.

|

5/23/2008 6:22 PM

there cheap... you got what you payed for, but they should warranty them, so do that then sell them do some dumb kid and get yourself a new set of cranks, and redline actually has some pretty nice freestyle parts

|

5/23/2008 6:25 PM

I always thought those cranks were for racing anyway... I dont think pinch bolt cranks are any good. At least the cromoly ones. I dont know if this it true or not but dont crmo pinch bolt cranks cause strees on the welds?

I've owned a pair of crmo pinch bolts and cracked them near that area.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

5/23/2008 6:40 PM

they cracked at the weld that holds the arm on to were the crank bolts on. and i never had a problem with double pinched cranks before. im planning on getting the profile cranks i had a while ago. my freinds ride them and i but never had a problem with them. just they got old and thats when i thought sence you dont have alot of cash try out the redline cranks. Bad Idea, also sold the old cranks to another freind who had no crank. shit luck

|

5/23/2008 8:12 PM

cranks arent the kind of part you replace because its "getting old".. Kind of like a headset, if it works, you should prolly leave it alone.

|

5/24/2008 2:48 PM

well i had them for two years before i replaced them and they were all dented and looked horrible so why not replace them?

|

5/24/2008 2:50 PM

but no worries im going to get a new pair of profiles monday or tuesday

|

5/24/2008 2:53 PM

the flight cranks were made for racing and still suck, so just scrap em and get profiles

|

ride hard or ride home.

5/24/2008 5:22 PM

your right thats the plan.

|