people from ohio

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2015 6:58 AM

Who would be interested in getting some clips in this summer if things go right and i end up getting a vehicle and camera, i want to make an vital edit

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

1/6/2015 7:02 AM

Go to that ohio action sports camp.

|

1/6/2015 7:46 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Go to that ohio action sports camp.

You talking about ohio dreams?

I just want to ride with all the people that don't like me on here grin

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

1/6/2015 8:07 AM

I'd like to make a trip to Ohio this summer since there's quite a few people on here that live and ride there.

You and Max and I should get together in the spring or summer!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/6/2015 8:33 AM

Stocksy wrote:

I'd like to make a trip to Ohio this summer since there's quite a few people on here that live and ride there.

You and Max ...more

Im definitely down for that, i would really like to get xxohioanxx to come ride too :D

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

1/6/2015 8:40 AM

Stocksy wrote:

You and Max ...more

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Im definitely down for that, i would really like to get xxohioanxx to come ride too :D

A few dudes on Skype wanna meet up sometime so maybe we could all meet somewhere and shred in the summer.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/6/2015 10:14 AM

Sounds awesome

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit