people stealing your trick

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2011 3:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2011 3:19 PM

nothing pisses me off more then one of my friends stealing a trick i wanted to do

EX i found this gap i wanted to do (pic below) but i couldnt do it at the time do to my broken forks so my friend goes and does it. im pissed

i wanted to go down that roller and gap over the planter

[LINK TO IMAGE]

anybody have any tricks that got stolen from them? post pics if possible

|

5/16/2011 3:24 PM

i really don't give a fuck about that kind of stuff but my friends like you, and i always do his stuff before him because he's a pussy it's pretty funny

|

5/16/2011 3:27 PM

i really just dont care

|

5/16/2011 3:30 PM

im just mad cause i found the spot and came up with the idea of doing, then he does it.... it just pisses me off cause i really like doing things that have been done already unless im just having a chill sesh

|

5/16/2011 3:30 PM

chazdout wrote:

i really don't give a fuck about that kind of stuff but my friends like you, and i always do his stuff before him because he's a pussy it's pretty funny

i woulda done it before him if i didnt snap my forks

|

5/16/2011 3:33 PM

Hey i've seen that spot in a skateboard video!
In fact here is the video.

Back on topic, i've never really had that happen to me, mainly because i ride with a guy that's terrible at riding.

|

5/16/2011 3:36 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Back on topic, i've never really had that happen to me, mainly because i ride with a guy that's terrible at riding.

yup when i saw it i was like "no way i saw that in a skate video", its like a 10 min ride away from me.... that whole vid was flimed by locals around here. but i was gonna do the same thing he did on it.. but on a bike haha

|

5/16/2011 3:38 PM

my dude learned tbogs while my ankle was broken

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/16/2011 3:38 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

do u skate

|

5/16/2011 4:06 PM

yeahhh, i never have the problem because my friends that i mostly ride with don't try anything. their excuse is "i ride street" even though it's just like a big gap in the "street" ahahaha. i just go for the gold.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/16/2011 4:57 PM

just three it.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/16/2011 5:12 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

just three it.

ive been thinking about it, 180 atleast lol

|

5/16/2011 5:55 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

just three it.

billythetoad wrote:

ive been thinking about it, 180 atleast lol

these, you just have to one up him

|

5/16/2011 9:31 PM

1 up him and three the shit out of it!!!! even if u just drop and dont hop ul clear the planter

|

no brakes no brains no problem

5/16/2011 9:34 PM

i ride by myself

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

5/16/2011 9:41 PM

im usally the one stealing tricks unless its tables or whips. lol

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/16/2011 11:37 PM

lol he isnt exactly stealing your trick
1, he just did it before you
2, it isnt 'your' trick

anyways it looks like a good spot

|

5/16/2011 11:39 PM

JUS HIT THE RAIL AND DO IT BETTER

|

5/17/2011 12:32 AM

bricerbmx wrote:

i ride by myself

kool kids klub
ya i feel you i have this one kid these does everything buys everything i do so i feel you

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

5/17/2011 12:35 AM

bricerbmx wrote:

i ride by myself

Flocka Myers wrote:

kool kids klub
ya i feel you i have this one kid these does everything buys everything i do so i feel you

well i guess i dont alway ride by myself i shred with bounce once in a while but were about the same skill level and do everything opposite i like tailwhip and he likes bar spins etc

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

5/17/2011 12:32 PM

this happens to me all the time lols, mainly because im pish, but i ride with skaters when im riding street so its only park it happens haa

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

5/17/2011 1:03 PM

animal3 wrote:

the rail is aluminum and wont slide, it just dents like it did at the bottom right

|

5/17/2011 1:24 PM

|

5/17/2011 2:34 PM

animal3 wrote:

billythetoad wrote:

the rail is aluminum and wont slide, it just dents like it did at the bottom right

Fuck that is dented!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em