perfect example of..

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2015 6:58 AM

somone that sold their soul to do impossible bike tricks
http://rideukbmx.com/videos/bsd-alex-donnachie-alvx-promo.html#wEizZYFi4AVzbJ7D.97

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

2/11/2015 7:07 AM

mmmmmmmmmmm

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

2/11/2015 7:19 AM

I found that video quite enjoyable and i don't usually like tech riding.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/11/2015 7:54 AM

So by oneeye logic, if you suck then you suck, but your good then you still suck cause you sold your soul?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/11/2015 8:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2015 8:16 AM

1eye...your off ya rocker dude!

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/11/2015 9:18 PM

tomdon wrote:

So by oneeye logic, if you suck then you suck, but your good then you still suck cause you sold your soul?

there is clearly a different between human abilities and the use of demonic forces

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

2/12/2015 7:57 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

there is clearly a different between human abilities and the use of demonic forces

at first I thought you were joking but your a idiot if you don't think that someone could get that good after over a decade of dedicated riding

If you think the only way to be amazing at BMX is to sell your soul why do you even ride?

|

Rails not Trails

2/12/2015 8:16 AM

tomdon wrote:

RapandBMX wrote:

at first I thought you were joking but your a idiot if you don't think that someone could get that good after over a decade of dedicated riding

If you think the only way to be amazing at BMX is to sell your soul why do you even ride?

i have rode a decade of dedicated riding haha
and i know from experience that alot of these pros shouldn't even be able to ride let alone walk again after alot of the wrecks they have

theres obviously something up when Garrett can drop off something 10 ft and only takes impact like he hoped off a curb

the thing that really gets me is the magical momentum out of no where i see all the time and no there no bitch crank see this all the tim in grind to manual combos

zack gerber is another good example of someone who does impossible stuff and has magical momentum

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

2/12/2015 8:32 AM

and i know from experience that alot of these pros shouldn't even be able to ride let alone walk again after alot of the wrecks they have

theres obviously something up when Garrett can drop off something 10 ft and only takes impact like he hoped off a curb

the thing that really gets me is the magical momentum out of no where i see all the time and no there no bitch crank see this all the tim in grind to manual combos

zack gerber is another good example of someone who does impossible stuff and has magical momentum

they just go fast and have their shit down.

It's not like doing crazy shit is impossible, the more you practice, the better you get, simple as that. If you ride for like forever, you will get good. I'm not the best at BMX but i could see in like a few good years more of riding being able to hop whip and downwhip and all kinds of stuff. It's all about what you try.

I could barely footjam whip a few days ago and i just kept going for it and getting closer and closer. So obviously whenever this retarded snow stops, i can practice some more and get it down.

BMX isn't like work to practice, it's actually fun so you don't gotta worry. haha And some people actually have a sort of natural ability. Like this kid we know who doesn't ride much just has a lot of balls and high hops so stuff kinda just comes to him. I just practice all the time until i land the trick i want so it's not too bad. Hopefully this summer i get to go to a lot more skateparks and get to dig the trails like i want and no one gets severely injured, like last summer.

I met a kid about a year ago who could barely threesixty, and this year he can flyout three double whip, which is insane, but i think he doesn't ride right now because he broke his ankle on one. He rides the wheelmill all the time and rides with pros.

Thats another thing, who you ride with helps a ton. I'm sure that if i rode with Aaron Ross and Chase Hawk, i'd start to pick up whips a little faster and get better airs, just from seeing it in person and starting to understand how it actually goes better. Like when i rode with my friend LJ when i started, i picked up a lot of the tricks he could do really fast so it made a lot of sense. Like i started and could barely hop a foot but in less than 2 months i was doing 180s and threes and hop no footers and beginner stuff, but i learned just by watching.

That's why people that go to Woodward get so damn good. They see all these different styles and get to ride all they want for like 7 days and figure it all out. So in summary, who you ride with, how much you ride, and how hard you try, and how much balls you have makes the biggest difference.

and then technical stuff like if your bike actually works and fits you right. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/12/2015 10:29 AM

tomdon wrote:

So did Rodney Mullen sell his soul to be a crazy good skater? How about Slash? Did h sell his soul for guitar abilities?

How about Ken Block for his driving skills?

You could say ANY PRO IN ANYTHING sold their soul if you wanted to be ridiculous. I'd bet that ALL OF THESE PEOPLE try really hard, and spend HOURS A UPON HOURS doing what they love. With enough practice and time into anything, you could be super good.

I doubt there is a single pro BMXer who has only and still only rides an hour or two a week. They put in TONS of time on their bikes.

Slash has been playing guitar for like 40 years. Ken Block has a ridiculous amount of money, and spends a lot of time tearing around in cars. Rodney Mullen basically invented most of skateboarding, like 35 years ago.

Skills can be learned, some are faster than others at learning. I'd bet there is something you picked up super quick that others struggle with.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/12/2015 2:47 PM

i think you sold your soul to satan to enhance your laughable trolling ability

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

2/12/2015 3:28 PM

So what about the good christian riders?

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

2/12/2015 4:21 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

So what about the good christian riders?

This

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/12/2015 4:23 PM

It's not just about riding, it's about commitment, the ability to fall and get back up, and controlling your fear. I have over 15 years on a BMX. I have forgotten and stopped doing more tricks than I could even imagine.

Conditioning. Do your hands have callouses? I bet they do. Guess what? They weren't always there. Your riding CONDITIONED your hands.

Garrett does silly stuff and CONDITIONED HIMSELF to handle those things. Again, practice.

Your environment also is a HUGE FACTOR. If you ride only ledges and wedges, you probably aren't gonna be learning double whips. If you ride ONLY box jumps, probably not going to be doing ice to hard 180s.

Natural talent and athletic ability are hugs factors too. I know a dude who could try to smith a 20 stair ledge, and if he bailed, he wouldn't get all that hurt. He tucks and rolls out of everything. I saw him kick a ship and mess up, front wheel hit, he tucked and rolled, barely a scratch. I did something similar, took me out for a week.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/12/2015 5:30 PM

So were is the sale your soul store?
I want to be that damn good lol

|

My FBM bike check

2/13/2015 4:15 AM

Flea wrote:

So were is the sale your soul store?
I want to be that damn good lol

eBay duh! Haha

|