person of the week

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2010 3:07 PM

NomNom wrote:

haha thanks vanill, and bootyboots, and alex, yeah i think i know who im gunna pick, no one who begs for it, he seems really chill and hes helped out a lot of people

vanillseatbmx wrote:

youll make a good choice dont let anyone talk you into picking someone you dont want to pick.

Harry95 wrote:

you act like its a big deal who picks

just making sure he has is own opinion. i mean its not a huge deal but he can choose who he wants.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

6/4/2010 3:09 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

youll make a good choice dont let anyone talk you into picking someone you dont want to pick.

Harry95 wrote:

you act like its a big deal who picks

vanillseatbmx wrote:

just making sure he has is own opinion. i mean its not a huge deal but he can choose who he wants.

he should choose \bmx-1995/ or zachy d

|

crystal meth

6/4/2010 3:16 PM

Harry95 wrote:

he should choose \bmx-1995/ or zachy d

That would go over well.whistling I think the person he picked, if it's the one he told me it will be a good motw.

|

6/4/2010 3:19 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

just making sure he has is own opinion. i mean its not a huge deal but he can choose who he wants.

Harry95 wrote:

he should choose \bmx-1995/ or zachy d

Twisted654 wrote:

That would go over well.whistling I think the person he picked, if it's the one he told me it will be a good motw.

hoo

|

crystal meth

6/4/2010 3:29 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

ok. this is how i think it should be done.

twisted picked. and that was ok. i bitched sometimes. like when he picked glub, considering he is a fuckin idiot. but other times it wasnt bad.

then the MOTW started picking. which is ok too.

but it shouldnt be based on post count, or if youre new or not. or who you are good friends with. it should be about who helps out and who isnt a complete fuckin asshole to everyone. (im not really one to talk)

I THINK.

that on the last day of the week. or maybe even saturday.

vital should just post who they want to see next.

cause that way its a lil more fair? not sooooo biased?

this kid = genius

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

6/4/2010 3:35 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

ok. this is how i think it should be done.

twisted picked. and that was ok. i bitched sometimes. like when he picked glub, considering he is a fuckin idiot. but other times it wasnt bad.

then the MOTW started picking. which is ok too.

but it shouldnt be based on post count, or if youre new or not. or who you are good friends with. it should be about who helps out and who isnt a complete fuckin asshole to everyone. (im not really one to talk)

I THINK.

that on the last day of the week. or maybe even saturday.

vital should just post who they want to see next.

cause that way its a lil more fair? not sooooo biased?

swwyobmx wrote:

this kid = genius

i would never pick, a friend of mine, the guy im choosing is really chill and helps out a lot of people, which is what motw should be

|

-swedish fish-
MOTW 05/31/10 - 06/06/10
Refs- Brandonbrown

6/4/2010 3:38 PM

NomNom wrote:

i would never pick, a friend of mine, the guy im choosing is really chill and helps out a lot of people, which is what motw should be

right, but pretty soon that wont be what its about. pretty soon, it will be douche bags picking their douche bag friends.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

6/4/2010 3:44 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

this kid = genius

NomNom wrote:

i would never pick, a friend of mine, the guy im choosing is really chill and helps out a lot of people, which is what motw should be

swwyobmx wrote:

right, but pretty soon that wont be what its about. pretty soon, it will be douche bags picking their douche bag friends.

yeah i see where your going man, its one of those things where you know its coming

|

-swedish fish-
MOTW 05/31/10 - 06/06/10
Refs- Brandonbrown

6/4/2010 5:20 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

this kid = genius

NomNom wrote:

i would never pick, a friend of mine, the guy im choosing is really chill and helps out a lot of people, which is what motw should be

swwyobmx wrote:

right, but pretty soon that wont be what its about. pretty soon, it will be douche bags picking their douche bag friends.

if i ever get a chance, im picking bmx-1995 smile

|

crystal meth

6/4/2010 5:42 PM

i still wonder why he doesnt pick me i think it would be fun to ask a ginger questions i mean come on man

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

6/4/2010 5:44 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

i still wonder why he doesnt pick me i think it would be fun to ask a ginger questions i mean come on man

Why is your hair red? Was this trait recessive being passed down or is your parent's hair red? There I asked a ginger questions.

|

6/4/2010 5:46 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

i still wonder why he doesnt pick me i think it would be fun to ask a ginger questions i mean come on man

I don't pick them anymore, the current member picks the new one.

|

6/4/2010 5:46 PM

mikelee wrote:

i should be motw, im gonna be the first in vital to own a cult

too late i ordered mine last week should arrive soon

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

6/4/2010 5:48 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

i still wonder why he doesnt pick me i think it would be fun to ask a ginger questions i mean come on man

alex517 wrote:

Why is your hair red? Was this trait recessive being passed down or is your parent's hair red? There I asked a ginger questions.

my grandpa had red hair

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

6/4/2010 5:48 PM

mikelee wrote:

i should be motw, im gonna be the first in vital to own a cult

getskyhigh wrote:

too late i ordered mine last week should arrive soon

Are you guys talking about frames or just any cult products. Because I know a few people on here already have gotten cult parts.

|

6/4/2010 5:49 PM

mikelee wrote:

i should be motw, im gonna be the first in vital to own a cult

getskyhigh wrote:

too late i ordered mine last week should arrive soon

alex517 wrote:

Are you guys talking about frames or just any cult products. Because I know a few people on here already have gotten cult parts.

frame

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

6/4/2010 5:50 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

i still wonder why he doesnt pick me i think it would be fun to ask a ginger questions i mean come on man

alex517 wrote:

Why is your hair red? Was this trait recessive being passed down or is your parent's hair red? There I asked a ginger questions.

Blake El Gingero wrote:

my grandpa had red hair

Also what's your take on nuclear energy? What would be your prefered energy source?

|

6/4/2010 5:51 PM

not really sure

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

6/4/2010 5:52 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

i still wonder why he doesnt pick me i think it would be fun to ask a ginger questions i mean come on man

Twisted654 wrote:

I don't pick them anymore, the current member picks the new one.

switch bat to you picking. its like... gay now

|

crystal meth