piercings

Related:
Create New Tag

2/8/2011 2:27 AM

what piercings have you guys got done and they affect riding, i wanna get something different but i also don't want to affect riding :/

|

jarrod

2/8/2011 2:32 AM

Moving to non.

Also, i want snake bites.

|

2/8/2011 2:35 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Moving to non.

Also, i want snake bites.

why would you move this to non. this is bmx related like say if i pierce my hand what would it be like to hold the bars and such, anyone ever managed to have a piercing ripped out... yeah me too but their too common, if i were to waste my money on this i want something that not many people have seen LOL

|

jarrod

2/8/2011 2:40 AM

colony is tooooo epannnsivee
haha but nar i only got colony barends and thats it ,THAT ALONE COSTED 17BUCKS!!!

|

2/8/2011 2:42 AM

Trev wrote:

haha but nar i only got colony barends and thats it ,THAT ALONE COSTED 17BUCKS!!!

LOL, wrong thread mate, but yeah i bought a bb and it was okay ha!, is that the metal ones? if so like 4people just at my local have then ha!

|

jarrod

2/8/2011 2:45 AM

Trev wrote:

xXxbeans wrote:

LOL, wrong thread mate, but yeah i bought a bb and it was okay ha!, is that the metal ones? if so like 4people just at my local have then ha!

yeah it was the metal ones but they ere not as good as i expected :\

|

2/8/2011 2:57 AM

xXxbeans wrote:

why would you move this to non. this is bmx related like say if i pierce my hand what would it be like to hold the bars and such, anyone ever managed to have a piercing ripped out... yeah me too but their too common, if i were to waste my money on this i want something that not many people have seen LOL

Arguing with a mod.
Banned for 3 weeks.

|

2/8/2011 7:12 AM

It's not. I am moving it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/8/2011 8:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2011 8:57 AM

i have Septum, lip, tongue, guages, tragus, cartiledge on 1ear and nipples
i have had. snake bite. my nut sack, uncountable random ear piercings. and bigger guages.
nut rings get caught on the seam of ur pants if you dont wear a captives

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

2/8/2011 8:57 AM

and different in piercings is impossible theres always gonna be people out there with the same shit somewhere

idk why all the kids think getting piercings because they want to be "individuals".
get ones you want. its a personal satisfaction thing. dont know how but it makes some people happy lol like me

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

2/8/2011 10:16 AM

I've got my lobes and 1 cartilage. That's it, not gauged.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/8/2011 10:18 AM

getting my dick pierced just for your girl

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

2/8/2011 12:57 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

and different in piercings is impossible theres always gonna be people out there with the same shit somewhere

idk why all the kids think getting piercings because they want to be "individuals".
get ones you want. its a personal satisfaction thing. dont know how but it makes some people happy lol like me

hmm, yeah i know... but see i wasn't even thinking piecings on my face or ears... i was thinking on my hand. but i guess not many people are sensible enough to talk about this kind of stuff on vital, so dw. just let this sink back a few pages.
or COULD A MOD PLEASE DELETE THIS, seeing as their aren't many sensible answers.

|

jarrod

2/8/2011 12:58 PM

well if you get a piercing say on your eyebrow and you stack... and faceplant... then its gonna rip out or go into your skull or something, so i was just wondering how people have they're piercings and they stack and what happens?

|

jarrod

2/8/2011 12:59 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Arguing with a mod.
Banned for 3 weeks.

nice try jarrod.

|

jarrod

2/9/2011 1:21 AM

im getting my eyebrow pierced soon and then i might get my lip pierced. dont think it could effect riding tho? haha

|

2/9/2011 1:49 AM

xXxbeans wrote:

nice try jarrod.

tongue

Narr i can't get piercing till i am 18, FML!
|

2/9/2011 6:53 AM

xXxbeans wrote:

hmm, yeah i know... but see i wasn't even thinking piecings on my face or ears... i was thinking on my hand. but i guess not many people are sensible enough to talk about this kind of stuff on vital, so dw. just let this sink back a few pages.
or COULD A MOD PLEASE DELETE THIS, seeing as their aren't many sensible answers.

Reason being is that most people on here either have ears and lips, or nothing. Those don't affect it too much. I know dudes who claim to have their peckers pierced, I assume no pain after it heals.

I don't know anyone with a hand piercing. That would definitely affect your riding at the very least until it was healed. And I think most people get those "body mods" without thinking of consequences of dumping it.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/9/2011 12:15 PM

both ears lobes stretched to 1 inch, and snake bites. 14g. if you stretch your ears be sure to get tunnels because i have had plugs come out before

|

Refs: X_Woody_X, BEASTASSDICK wink, Droogskull

2/9/2011 1:01 PM

peirced my clit, best decision i ever made.

|

2/9/2011 2:04 PM

I got a prince albert

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

2/9/2011 2:07 PM

catfish95 wrote:

I got a prince albert

ouch.

|

2/9/2011 3:03 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote: tongue

hah! suck shit, my parents said get whatever just your paying for it.

|

jarrod

2/9/2011 3:04 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Reason being is that most people on here either have ears and lips, or nothing. Those don't affect it too much. I know dudes who claim to have their peckers pierced, I assume no pain after it heals.

I don't know anyone with a hand piercing. That would definitely affect your riding at the very least until it was healed. And I think most people get those "body mods" without thinking of consequences of dumping it.

yeah that's what i thought and i know.

|

jarrod

2/9/2011 3:06 PM

catfish95 wrote:

I got a prince albert

yeah no dude too far.

|

jarrod

2/9/2011 3:17 PM

catfish95 wrote:

I got a prince albert

this actually made me question my own existence

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

2/9/2011 3:23 PM

B.M.X wrote:

this actually made me question my own existence

LOL, wuttttt?

|

jarrod

2/10/2011 12:16 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Arguing with a mod.
Banned for 3 weeks.

xXxbeans wrote:

nice try jarrod.

bmx_is_rad wrote: tongue

19 for me

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

"fuckin dumb. damn stupid ass fuckin" - plasticisnotanoption

2/10/2011 5:04 PM

my friend had guages in his nipples

|

vital's redneck

2/10/2011 5:29 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

my friend had guages in his nipples

ha! wtf how big? ouchhhh!

|

jarrod