pillers,thunderbolts, dolemans!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/21/2012 7:02 AM

just wondering out of these three cranks what would yall get? tryen to figure out what crank out of these to get for my fbm build?
im sure they are all good but just want opinions.

|

brakeless maniac

1/21/2012 7:15 AM

|

1/21/2012 8:13 AM

1. thunderbolts
2.pillars
3.dolemans

in that video test above what cranks are being tested i know the bottom right ones are primo cranks what about the rest?

|

parkrat.

1/21/2012 8:43 AM

Rstar wrote:

1. thunderbolts
2.pillars
3.dolemans

in that video test above what cranks are being tested i know the bottom right ones are primo cranks what about the rest?

I'm not shure about all of them but the ones at the bottom right are definitely primos The rest of them all look pretty much the same

|

1/21/2012 9:03 AM

Jesse_Dean wrote:

I'm not shure about all of them but the ones at the bottom right are definitely primos The rest of them all look pretty much the same

theres pillers in there two and no doubt profiles were in there somewhere aswell

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/21/2012 9:07 AM

get thunderbolts

|

1/21/2012 9:33 AM

profiles smile

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

1/21/2012 9:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2012 9:39 AM

HAROF2 wrote:

profiles smile

THIS^
or thunderbolts

|

check out my youtube channel. I did the longest bmx fakie ever wink
My channel

1/21/2012 9:43 AM

Rstar wrote:

1. thunderbolts
2.pillars
3.dolemans

Jesse_Dean wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

theres pillers in there two and no doubt profiles were in there somewhere aswell

Yep that's probably right! it would be cool if they could put the brand names beside the numbers in the vid

|

1/21/2012 9:45 AM

Jesse_Dean wrote:

watb is the machine doin it doesn't look like its applying any pressure

|

Rails not Trails

1/21/2012 9:48 AM

Rstar wrote:

1. thunderbolts
2.pillars
3.dolemans

i saw dolmens on the table they were second to the last on the right

|

Rails not Trails

1/21/2012 10:01 AM

Jesse_Dean wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

Jesse_Dean wrote:

Yep that's probably right! it would be cool if they could put the brand names beside the numbers in the vid

im sure they could get sued for putting the names on there, the other companies would get pissed if they saw that

|

1/21/2012 10:08 AM

BMX4Lyfee wrote:

im sure they could get sued for putting the names on there, the other companies would get pissed if they saw that

this^ the probly a bunch of copywright/ legal, preventing them from doing that

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/21/2012 10:12 AM

Jesse_Dean wrote:

BMX4Lyfee wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

this^ the probly a bunch of copywright/ legal, preventing them from doing that

Yeah that's true still would be cool if someone leaked the info somewhere haha

|

1/21/2012 10:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2012 10:16 AM

Jesse_Dean wrote:

RapandBMX wrote:

watb is the machine doin it doesn't look like its applying any pressure

Its only a bit of pressure Lmao it's applying 900 pounds per pedal so both crankarms have 900 pounds on them thats 180 pounds (an average body weight) multiplied by the force of gravity 5 times on both pedals haha

|

1/21/2012 10:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2012 10:39 AM

i saw pillars, fly dolmens primos eclat tibias, then profiles,not in that order.

|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."