pissed,

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2011 8:55 PM

so some how i bent the steerer tube of my forks frontwards, so im not gonna be riding for a while, does anyone no some ways how this could have happened?

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

4/17/2011 9:00 PM

how would that bend it?

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

4/17/2011 9:19 PM

bump, someone help me

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

4/17/2011 9:22 PM

so some how i bent the steerer tube of my forks frontwards, so im not gonna be riding for a while, does anyone no some ways how this could have happened?

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

4/17/2011 9:24 PM

B.M.X wrote:

what?

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

4/17/2011 9:25 PM

B.M.X wrote:

what?

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

4/17/2011 9:26 PM

parts break....

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/17/2011 9:26 PM

B.M.X wrote:

collinbikesalot wrote:

what?

aha, fuck you guys

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

4/17/2011 9:28 PM

B.M.X wrote:

collinbikesalot wrote:

what?

cardambass wrote:

aha, fuck you guys

double penetration?

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

4/17/2011 9:30 PM

naw, but foreal, how did this happen?

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

4/17/2011 9:35 PM

collinbikesalot wrote:

what?

cardambass wrote:

aha, fuck you guys

collinbikesalot wrote:

double penetration?

d.v.d.a.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

4/17/2011 9:47 PM

which forks

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

4/17/2011 11:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2011 11:00 PM

you rode them, and they broke. is it that hard to understand. they're your forks...how wouldn't you know?

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/17/2011 11:10 PM

does it matter? they broke. buy new ones.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?