Create New Tag

3/25/2008 5:59 PM

what would u get?

|

3/25/2008 6:06 PM

plastic all da way

|

3/25/2008 6:08 PM

i use to think plastic pedals sucked ass, but they definitely dont, i love them and they dont sound like shit if you drop your bike or something

|

3/25/2008 6:38 PM

i prefer metal... plastic just dont seem to hold up for me

|

3/25/2008 7:51 PM

i run metal i ride street plastic would go quick

|

3/26/2008 7:21 AM

i like metal, cause thats what i prefer... i used plastics for a couple months and i hate them plus the pins on them i wore them down quick. metal i just seem to have better grip and since going back to them i catch tailwhips better again where plastics i tended to slip on catching the back foot almost all of the time

|

3/26/2008 7:31 AM

metal holds up longer but it does sound like shit.. plastic is cheap and no noise. don't be a pussy stomp every trick regardless of your pedal material

|

3/26/2008 8:17 AM

and plastics can still anilate your shins for all you people saying plastics are soo shin friendly.. i slipped at times with plastics and still got cut up and i know people i ride with who slipped up and got cut up on the shins

|

3/26/2008 10:49 AM

fuhhhzzz wrote:

metal holds up longer but it does sound like shit.. plastic is cheap and no noise. don't be a pussy stomp every trick regardless of your pedal material

right on...well said

|

this machine kills fascists

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/26/2008 1:51 PM

go with metal plastic are slippery

|

whatever floats ur boat as long as it doesnt sink mine....

ur such a sissy la la!!!

When your having a bad day, just remember you could be a Siamese twin stuck to your gay brother who has a date tonight….. And you only have one butt.

3/27/2008 3:03 PM

metal is the way to go
plastic one are to slippery i use to have them but i prefer metal cause i get better grip on them

|

3/27/2008 3:13 PM

Plastic is ok, but not too great for trails. Unless the trails are bone dry, they tend to gather dirt around the "pins". Trail mix pedals are treating me nicely.

|

3/27/2008 4:15 PM

niether go get some mags

|

3/27/2008 4:38 PM

fuhhhzzz wrote:

team70sbmx wrote:

right on...well said

i agree

|

I burn skateboards

3/27/2008 4:38 PM

fuhhhzzz wrote:

team70sbmx wrote:

right on...well said

i agree

|

I burn skateboards

3/28/2008 5:01 AM

I had metal for 2 years or so and fucked them fast coz of pedal grinds... in order to stop doing pedal grinds i bought plastic pedals... i found that the odyssey ones arent slippery at all and yeh they do hurt your shins still but you get over that... dont even wear shinny's bones, bruises and cuts heal lol ploastic for me but its opinion... worth a try they are fucking cheap

|

3/28/2008 6:14 AM

Plastic.
I use the Odyssey Twisted Pedals and they are the best i've ever had.

|

3/28/2008 9:11 AM

mags r the way to go they lastlonger and weigh less
but they are more expensive

|

text-2485052073
email- kylenotkyle@gmail.com
refs i remember-sessionpro, beastassdick, joe green, scott p, zachery dallesa

3/28/2008 10:29 AM

i use metal pedals (animal steven hamilton) but maybe i would try the animal pedals of plastic when they come out in summmer i see them they have sick colors in trnasparent and in black trnasparent maybe i should try them.

|

3/28/2008 11:52 AM

plastic ones are cheap mutherfuckers

|

4/1/2008 2:44 PM

u want somethin lite get magnisium pedals or simply get animal pedals i run them they r great

|

4/1/2008 2:50 PM

i used to run oddy plastics and they were good, but i ride street so they wore down really fast on pedal grinds, so after my sixth pair i just got animals

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

4/1/2008 3:15 PM

i ride meatal now but im gonna try plastics soon. i will probly like them based on what everybody is saying

|

en dub!

4/4/2008 5:35 AM

wtf would anyone use plastic unless u want to replace them every other week they wear down so fast and they have horrible grip in my opion. the down side is pedal gash lol i have lots of scars from that no stiches yet lol but i would rather have a couple little scars then smashing hard after my feet fall off after a big trick.

|

4/4/2008 6:20 AM

odyssey plastics are sik they wear out kinda fast tho. The new plastic animal hamilto pedal should be out soon there sik

|

4/4/2008 6:22 AM

true whitey where doid u see that ill have a look

|

4/5/2008 12:33 AM

metal, it's suppose to hurt, the pain tells you you're fuckin up annd need to do something different. METAL

|

I'm a whore for Cheap Sex