please help me ? - bike problem

Related:
Create New Tag

1/27/2012 1:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2012 2:20 PM

when im drop my bike its make a huge sound like a drum it feels not good at all , thats is realy annoying ,i think it is somthing in the front off my bike and i cant find what it is . i thought it was the headset so i replace it by a new one from another brand and after one bunny hop it whas the same annoying feeling when i land , i already replace my headset and it still the same and it pissed me off!.
do you know whats the problem , please help me?

|

1/27/2012 2:44 PM

a video with sound?

|

parkrat.

1/27/2012 2:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2012 2:49 PM

Cults do that.

Video would be helpful

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/27/2012 2:51 PM

See if your front wheels axle is loose. My old macneil wheel did it all the time.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

1/27/2012 3:29 PM

make sure everything is greased and tight.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

1/27/2012 5:10 PM

How much psi in the tire? that, maybe a blown out bearing, or the axle is moving around somehow

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

1/28/2012 1:55 AM

Spenlard wrote:

See if your front wheels axle is loose. My old macneil wheel did it all the time.

i ride a new schadow raptor hub with a shadow hub guart in front

|

1/28/2012 1:58 AM

element4all wrote:

make sure everything is greased and tight.

im have loose everything and grease it in for 2 times and it still the same.

|

1/28/2012 1:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/28/2012 2:38 AM

metalheadification wrote:

How much psi in the tire? that, maybe a blown out bearing, or the axle is moving around somehow

75 psi

|

1/28/2012 3:13 AM

its nothing with my hub its somthing around the steerer tube and i cant find what

|

1/28/2012 3:17 AM

|

1/28/2012 4:07 AM

is the top cap tight?

|

parkrat.

1/28/2012 5:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/28/2012 7:58 AM

Rstar wrote:

is the top cap tight?

yup i checked everything . by the way is it posible that my frame is made too wide for the headset bearings ?

|

1/29/2012 6:37 AM

please help me ?sad

|

1/29/2012 6:43 AM

Take ur front wheel off. Tighten the hub cones or nuts. Guarantee thatl fix it. Or u may need to loosen the stem bolts, then tighten the top cap a little. Itl be either or these. Try wheel first

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

1/29/2012 7:21 AM

Verde. wrote:

Take ur front wheel off. Tighten the hub cones or nuts. Guarantee thatl fix it. Or u may need to loosen the stem bolts, then tighten the top cap a little. Itl be either or these. Try wheel first

i have tichten the hub cones it stays the same , then im loosen the stem bolts and tighten the top cap and its still the same problem.

|

1/29/2012 7:45 AM

take ur front wheel off and see if that makes the noise by itself if it does then maybe ur hubguard isnt on tight enouhg and rattles and it bangs against ur spokes thts wat mine does

|

Rails not Trails

1/29/2012 8:21 AM

RapandBMX wrote:

take ur front wheel off and see if that makes the noise by itself if it does then maybe ur hubguard isnt on tight enouhg and rattles and it bangs against ur spokes thts wat mine does

its not my front wheel , i have have replace it with another wheel and it still the same problem.sad

|

1/29/2012 8:39 AM

have you only dropped the bike in that room?

it could be the linoleum, otherwise im going to think its the headset.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/29/2012 8:57 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

have you only dropped the bike in that room?

it could be the linoleum, otherwise im going to think its the headset.

no dude it is even worse when im land from a bunny hop it feels not solid at all . and i also thought it whas my odyssey headset so i replace it by a macneil and it still exactly the same problem , im realy pissed on my bikesad

|

1/29/2012 8:59 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

have you only dropped the bike in that room?

it could be the linoleum, otherwise im going to think its the headset.

kevinstreetbiker wrote:

no dude it is even worse when im land from a bunny hop it feels not solid at all . and i also thought it whas my odyssey headset so i replace it by a macneil and it still exactly the same problem , im realy pissed on my bikesad

just because you replaced it doesn't mean its not loose, it could very well be that you put the new headset on just as badly.

same goes for a loose front wheel.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/29/2012 9:01 AM

Is there a local bike shop near by? If not ride your other bike.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/29/2012 9:03 AM

Just check your whole bike and tighten it and regrease it if it bothers you that much

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

1/29/2012 9:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2012 9:19 AM

Nike iD wrote:

Is there a local bike shop near by? If not ride your other bike.

im gona take my bike to the bike shop , im hope they can find the problem.

|

1/29/2012 9:10 AM

Effting wrote:

Just check your whole bike and tighten it and regrease it if it bothers you that much

im already did it.

|

1/29/2012 9:15 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

have you only dropped the bike in that room?

it could be the linoleum, otherwise im going to think its the headset.

Make sure your stem bolts are backed off enough to where your stem moves freely on the steerer tube, then tighten your tension bolt. If that doesn't work, pull it apart and check your components for damage. Its gotta be coming from somewhere.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/29/2012 9:16 AM

kevinstreetbiker wrote:

im gona take my bike to the bike shop , im hope they can find the problem.

You mean can not can't correct?

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/29/2012 9:24 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

have you only dropped the bike in that room?

it could be the linoleum, otherwise im going to think its the headset.

Chuck8273 wrote:

Make sure your stem bolts are backed off enough to where your stem moves freely on the steerer tube, then tighten your tension bolt. If that doesn't work, pull it apart and check your components for damage. Its gotta be coming from somewhere.

i realy cant find what it is so gona take my bike to the bike shop , Also it is not so near by my home.

|

1/29/2012 9:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2012 9:36 AM

Nike iD wrote:

Is there a local bike shop near by? If not ride your other bike.

kevinstreetbiker wrote:

im gona take my bike to the bike shop , im hope they can find the problem.

Nike iD wrote:

You mean can not can't correct?

sorry im not so good in english ,im from belgium.

|

1/29/2012 9:42 AM

kevinstreetbiker wrote:

sorry im not so good in english ,im from belgium.

Yeah I saw and understand I was just double checking though.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]