please i need all the support i can get.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/24/2011 3:26 PM

i have entered this video contest and i need to create my fan base. i need you guys to go to this link and press "like" on it. right now we are on a pretty good fighting chance at winning this. press on the link the go to the page. please you guys can really help me and my team out.
-joey ceppaglia

http://apps.facebook.com/nike-chosen/crews/p-team/

|

6/24/2011 3:31 PM

look asshole. uv never bothered with this site before. dont come on here and spam us with ur shit. if people wanna help u out, theyl do it without u begging like a bitch

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/24/2011 4:21 PM

Verde. wrote:

look asshole. uv never bothered with this site before. dont come on here and spam us with ur shit. if people wanna help u out, theyl do it without u begging like a bitch

got his ass

|

6/24/2011 4:30 PM

I'll vote for you as soon as I get to a real computer (I'm on my itouch right now). Good luck man.

|

"I've had the 2 greatest corn dogs of my life, and I owe it all to BMX."

6/24/2011 4:33 PM

geoffb wrote:

I'll vote for you as soon as I get to a real computer (I'm on my itouch right now). Good luck man.

thanks man its good to get a positive report for once

|

6/24/2011 4:33 PM

Verde. wrote:

chill out bro ham no one asked you

|

6/24/2011 4:36 PM

jceppag wrote:

na ur right dude. but dont post like 4 threads about it. one is enough.

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/24/2011 11:30 PM

Verde. wrote:

jceppag wrote:

Verde. wrote:

na ur right dude. but dont post like 4 threads about it. one is enough.

yea i didnt know what topic to put it under so i thought id try a few of em. im just trying to get most votes possable cuz we are in 1st for the use and 5th in the world and im trying to get higher. this contest is pretty important to me.

|