pneumonia

Related:
Create New Tag

10/31/2012 6:17 AM

has anyone ever had it, if you have did it affect your riding after you healed, i was diagnosed with it few days ago and its going away but the chest pain remains and ive read that it can stay for months, how would riding work?

|

10/31/2012 10:25 AM

The chest pain usually stay's for a while but it will go away and you'll go back to riding fine! Just give it time and dont push it just like any other injury!

|

10/31/2012 11:57 AM

Never had it personally, but my grandma had it and just recently (about 2 maybe less weeks ago) my uncle passed away from complications from the medication. My grandma says hers lasted about 8 weeks and the chest pain lasted about 12, but she was 54 or so when it happen, if age would have any affect on the duration I don't know, but seems like its a pretty harsh illness...

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

10/31/2012 1:08 PM

i was literally starting to make a thread about me having that shit when you posted this.

|

Two hundred years of American technology has unwittingly created a massive cement playground of unlimited potential.STREET DAWG. [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/the-day-has-come,1274784]>BIKE CHECK HERE

10/31/2012 1:53 PM

I had it several times when I was younger, but it was due to chemicals used in the respirator filters I was using. I didn't even know I had it till I went for a physical. Dr said he was surprised I was walking around.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/31/2012 5:14 PM

im not trying to die

|

10/31/2012 7:40 PM

had it thrice before. Didn't get chest pain, but i definitely feel it creep up on my lungs at time. Sat in the hospital for ~4 days. Doctors didn't do shit. Parents bought me cod liver oil and I was good in less than a week. Whenever I feel it creeping back on my lungs I take some of that shit and I'm good.

|

10/31/2012 7:59 PM

i had when i was like 4 and was in really bad condition with it and almost died from it, but i've been fine ever since it went away

|

10/31/2012 8:51 PM

i had pneumonia and a really bad whooping cough at the same time...coughed so hard i broke a rib...worst experience in my whole life..ever..like you have no idea at all

|

Photobucket

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

10/31/2012 9:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/31/2012 9:03 PM

king_swag wrote:

i had pneumonia and a really bad whooping cough at the same time...coughed so hard i broke a rib...worst experience in my whole life..ever..like you have no idea at all

Amazed how you didn't cough up blood. :l

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/31/2012 9:23 PM

ok heres my problem do any of you smoke regularly, i purchased a vaporizer because smoke is harsh, but i wanna know if you guys smoke/ have smoked since your pneumonia and how did that affect you?

|

10/31/2012 9:39 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

ok heres my problem do any of you smoke regularly, i purchased a vaporizer because smoke is harsh, but i wanna know if you guys smoke/ have smoked since your pneumonia and how did that affect you?

I quit smoking unless I have a beer in my hand, haha. My lungs feel tight quite a bit of the time, or like they don't quite work as well anymore, but I'm 39 and used to party every night and chain smoked while drinking or whatever. Just quit so you can breathe when you get older, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/31/2012 9:55 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

I quit smoking unless I have a beer in my hand, haha. My lungs feel tight quite a bit of the time, or like they don't quite work as well anymore, but I'm 39 and used to party every night and chain smoked while drinking or whatever. Just quit so you can breathe when you get older, haha.

it hard to quit, i dont smoke cigs, thats the shit that kills you, it changes my mental state, it allows me to look at things in a new way and find meaning, weed amplifies my senses to the point i feel super human, i appreciate you feedback i really do, but does anyone only use grass and had pneumonia?

|

10/31/2012 10:29 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

it hard to quit, i dont smoke cigs, thats the shit that kills you, it changes my mental state, it allows me to look at things in a new way and find meaning, weed amplifies my senses to the point i feel super human, i appreciate you feedback i really do, but does anyone only use grass and had pneumonia?

Haha, I quit smoking that years ago, mostly because I started working places that do random drug screening. If I tried to find some now, I'd just end up being on cops or some shit, the way my luck goes, haha.

|

10/31/2012 11:00 PM

king_swag wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

i did..it was a scar and painful experience, and i had the cough for two weeks after i broke the rib..

|

Photobucket

10/31/2012 11:04 PM

king_swag wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

king_swag wrote:

i did..it was a scar and painful experience, and i had the cough for two weeks after i broke the rib..

how is your breathing now, is it normal, do you still have chest pains?

|

11/1/2012 12:46 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

king_swag wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

how is your breathing now, is it normal, do you still have chest pains?

the occasional chest pain, but i got pneumonia when i was 4

|

Photobucket

11/1/2012 3:15 AM

SEANimal757 wrote:

haha i smoke weed/poppers so wweeed with toby. the vape will deff help because the vapor really iritate your lungs

|

11/1/2012 9:13 PM

my friend had it pretty bad and I was sleeping over his house and shit and I never really got it. I got a super bad cold for 2 weeks, but never seemed to be pneumonia. Not sure how I didn't get it, but I guess my immune system is just awsome.

|

11/2/2012 7:18 AM

NextGenesis88 wrote:

my friend had it pretty bad and I was sleeping over his house and shit and I never really got it. I got a super bad cold for 2 weeks, but never seemed to be pneumonia. Not sure how I didn't get it, but I guess my immune system is just awsome.

pneumonia isn't contagious...

|

Two hundred years of American technology has unwittingly created a massive cement playground of unlimited potential.STREET DAWG. [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/the-day-has-come,1274784]>BIKE CHECK HERE

11/2/2012 9:58 AM

NextGenesis88 wrote:

stopurdeadmate wrote:

pneumonia isn't contagious...

It is got a certain period of time and I know because other people got it to in the same house.

|