poppin back in

Related:
Create New Tag

2/12/2012 4:45 AM

been mia for a little while, but I doubt anything has gotten much more interesting on here haha.
Thought I would check back and in and show that I'm still alive so here is my update.

the main thing I felt like posting is that after having it built and eyeing it up for the past 6 months I finally committed to trying the bigger line at our trail spot (some how we have gotten lucky enough to have them still running in Feb) Anyhoo ive been putting off committing to trying this line for a while and it felt great to get it done.

Also felt great to finally accomplish something new again. First tries at this went well, took two set up runs to feel out the jumps before this first big one in the line and then just committed to it third run. Made it right over it first try which was def rewarding to have it go that way.

so here it is a couple hits later,
The picture doesnt do it all the justice the jump deserves.

The lip on it is 6ft tall with about a 28ft gap and a monster tall lander.
Photo

anyhoo thats my check in and accomplishment that i felt like sharing.
enjoy

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

2/12/2012 9:28 AM

damn! youre so lucky to have local trails man!

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

2/12/2012 9:36 AM

so dope!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/12/2012 7:21 PM

daniel 21 wrote:

damn! youre so lucky to have local trails man!

just takes shovel time, lots of fun always

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

2/12/2012 7:24 PM

Who are you again?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

2/13/2012 4:13 AM

Sweet! Really nice, man!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

2/13/2012 5:04 AM

UNCC?

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

2/13/2012 8:39 AM

thanks dudes!

and nah this is Shotgun Trails.

idk bloghog I forgot

|