poser stories

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2008 12:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2008 12:44 PM

any one have any poser stories just wondering? ok,theres this poser kid at our school who steels bikes because hes poor and he lies about every thing he can do. well today my freinds and i were outside eating lunch. he rides his bike to work every day around the time we eat lunch. so today i figured why not ask him if he has a pair of 3 peice cranks? i could buy them off him for cheap until i get my new ones because iv been dieing to ride. so i called him over on his bike and asked him if he had three peice cranks. he says" the ones on my bike right now are three peice" i said no they are one peice because they dont have a bolt that connects the arm to the spindle. he goes" no there a special kinds of three peice cranks they look like one peice and feel like three peice when you ride the bike. he says" they bolt on from the inside. so we started laffing and i just said never mind you dont no what your talking about get the fuck away.

he also says that he can do a flair off a mini but if you ask him he says he cant do it with out his pegs on. he says he can feeble a rail but if you ask him to show you he says i can only do it on special type of rails..lol

|

redline needs to stick to racing not bmx!!! www.myspace.com/dillridesbikes

5/27/2008 12:52 PM

I know alot of people like that. An when you ask them to do something they say they can do. They always say they can't, Because they will get hurt or there bike is not set up right. I really don't understand why people lie or whatever in BMX because sooner or later someone will call you out on it. An if you don't produce then you will look like a fake in front of everyone. An then they will never beleave anything you say or what you can do on a bike.
|

Jedi In Training

5/27/2008 12:59 PM

this kid i know bought a 23 pound bike off another kid, and would do bunnyhops and he told me all these stories about how he could grind bar easy, 180 slider, and almost 360 flat, so i said thats pretty awesome, we gotta ride sometime, so we did, he couldnt even grind at all, he had a hard fucking time just getting onto peg height, could barely even 90, and def. couldnt 360, i just laughed at him but felt bad so i tried teaching him some stuff

|

5/27/2008 3:17 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

this kid i know bought a 23 pound bike off another kid, and would do bunnyhops and he told me all these stories about how he could grind bar easy, 180 slider, and almost 360 flat, so i said thats pretty awesome, we gotta ride sometime, so we did, he couldnt even grind at all, he had a hard fucking time just getting onto peg height, could barely even 90, and def. couldnt 360, i just laughed at him but felt bad so i tried teaching him some stuff

I know this guy that has a nice light bike , top off the line parts, all he does is lie lie and lie. I told him i got my 180s and hes like yeah i can too their easy, and he says he can turndown 360 and table top off a curb. we were at the skatepark and im telling him to do his 3s and turnsdown and tables, hes like all im tired from riding yesterday and i cant do it here only at another skatepark. at the other skatepark he doesnt do anything and just sits there.

|

<insert signature here>

5/27/2008 4:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/28/2008 8:55 AM

so few are riding at my school i wish i had some stories to listen to. I ride with everyone even if we are at different levels, i just like to ride.

|

5/27/2008 8:24 PM

there are these 2 kids that go to the local track.. one with a walmart mountain bike and another with a walmart mongoose... they both said that they can back flip and the only way people do it is on accident... wow.. i wanted to punch them in the nose

|

5/28/2008 7:30 AM

Everyone who rides was a beginner at one point and had to learn to do shit so just be real and say you dont know how to do shit and then maybe someone will teach you, other wise you look like a dick when you cant pull it then nobody wants to ride with you.
Nobodys gonna be like you suck cause you cant 180 or whatever, if so there just dicks themselves cause it feels good to watch someone pull something when you know you helped em out

|

5/28/2008 8:16 AM

nydutchmaster22 wrote:

Everyone who rides was a beginner at one point and had to learn to do shit so just be real and say you dont know how to do shit and then maybe someone will teach you, other wise you look like a dick when you cant pull it then nobody wants to ride with you.
Nobodys gonna be like you suck cause you cant 180 or whatever, if so there just dicks themselves cause it feels good to watch someone pull something when you know you helped em out

One of my best riding experiences in all the years I've been riding was helping a little kid learn how to wallride. You could tell he was excited and it got me even more pumped to ride and work on new tricks myself.

Poser-wise we have a few in my area. I rolled up to my local park and got onto the deck and just kinda bummed around a bit since I'd just gotten of of work. There were a few other people on bikes there (I wouldn't call them riders) and they were acting like they were the shit even though they could hardly land a straight jump without taking a foot off. They were next to me talking and I heard them talking about how I'd been sitting there for awhile and probably couldn't do any tricks like they could. I know it wasn't very big of me, but I dropped in and blasted a big floaty 360 over the hip just to shut them up.

|

5/28/2008 11:55 AM

shit im the biggest poser of them all cause i cant do shit on a bicycle

|

5/28/2008 12:13 PM

i wish i could ride a bike

i dont have any arms or legs

|

your skill level is not defined by the price of your bike

stop hating on everyone all the time, just go ride

[RVABMX]

5/28/2008 12:17 PM

trickbiker169 wrote:

shit im the biggest poser of them all cause i cant do shit on a bicycle

|

5/28/2008 12:19 PM

actually your not a poser because you just emitted you couldn't do shit on a bike. now if you tell me later you just learned 360's within a half our your a poser

|

5/30/2008 4:32 AM

jacobbmx013 wrote:

i wish i could ride a bike

i dont have any arms or legs

LOL! =]

|

5/30/2008 8:04 AM

There was a poser doing really shitty lookbacks at our local trails and the dumbass was calling them bar twist.

|

¡Odio patinadores!