possible new skate park in Marine City, Michigan

Related:
Create New Tag

10/30/2011 7:54 PM

So word has it that a new skate park will begin construction shortly in Marine City, michigan. I confirmed this today with a co-work that interviewed the mayor for one of his college classes. Apparantly Marine City was chosen to receive a park from the Tony Hawk foundation! The mayor confirmed it, I'm so fucking stoked I may actually open a BMX and Skate shop.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

10/30/2011 8:07 PM

no way! i also heard that somewhere out by goodels or the town over or something was getting a crete park

where will this thing be located?

and start construction right before winter??

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

10/30/2011 8:14 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

no way! i also heard that somewhere out by goodels or the town over or something was getting a crete park

Just shit like clearing the land. Not sure on the location. I'm dead serious about opening a shop, maybe see about a sister shop with brad.

|

10/30/2011 8:30 PM

Droogskull wrote:

Just shit like clearing the land. Not sure on the location. I'm dead serious about opening a shop, maybe see about a sister shop with brad.

dude....thatd be cra-z

brad was saying maybe a month ago about a rumord MC park

i was thinking at that park across from MC high

did your friend say how much the tony hawk foundation was giving? i looked the site up and they gave some park in ann arbor 5.000, and other places got 34,000

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

10/30/2011 8:39 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

Droogskull wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

dude....thatd be cra-z

brad was saying maybe a month ago about a rumord MC park

i was thinking at that park across from MC high

did your friend say how much the tony hawk foundation was giving? i looked the site up and they gave some park in ann arbor 5.000, and other places got 34,000

Prob a nice chunk because mc is a poorer community

|