poverty or star circle...

Related:
Create New Tag

1/13/2014 11:58 AM

Okay I know their both fairly bad but given the choice between a green 36h star circle rim laced to an unknown dk cassette(an OEM version of the alpha I think). And a 48h poverty rim laced to some cassette can't remember. What would you choose.... Or should I just save up for a demolition 36h chrome zero laced to a demolition rouge cassette?

Obviously the demolition is the better of the 3. But is most expensive.
The poverty I know almost nothing about. But is cheepest. And has 48spokes, with is good cuz I'm heavy
And the star circle is what I have stock.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

1/13/2014 2:16 PM

Definitely save money for the demolition.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/13/2014 4:54 PM

Demolition.

I weigh about 240-250 depending on the week, and mine is over a year old without issues. I recommend learning to true wheels just so you can adjust as time goes on, as all wheels start to loosen spokes over time.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/13/2014 5:03 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Demolition.

I weigh about 240-250 depending on the week, and mine is over a year old without issues. I recommend learning to true wheels just so you can adjust as time goes on, as all wheels start to loosen spokes over time.

smile I know how to true wheels, I true them everyday at work~
|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

1/13/2014 6:20 PM

it's a Poverty hub & Alienation black sheep rim.

personally I would go with saving up for the Demolition option, but out of the Poverty or other wheel, I'd say Poverty. I had a Poverty cassette years ago and it wasn't that bad. Pretty similar to an Odyssey Hazard cassette, with a needle bearing in the driver too. If I knew how to take care of it back then it probably would have lasted longer too

|