premium ck tires and premium ck frame

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2013 10:38 PM

does anyone here ride the chad kerley tires and enjoy them being as that they are a 65 psi tire

and does anyone have the chad kerley frame yet even though it pretty much JUST came out on dans

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

4/27/2013 11:54 PM

I don't have either, but the frame looks good. I wouldn't ride the tires though, they seem like they would always be squishy and slow

|

4/27/2013 11:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2013 12:00 AM

They're both shitty and generic, and the frame is unbelievably overpriced. You're literally just paying extra money for "CK."

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/28/2013 7:12 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

They're both shitty and generic, and the frame is unbelievably overpriced. You're literally just paying extra money for "CK."

^ ^ ^ THAT ^ ^ ^

Pretty much sums up Premium to a tee too.

|

4/28/2013 7:19 AM

Premium CK tires look like GARBAGE! The frame is okay. Pretty dissapointed with both.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/28/2013 7:31 AM

Shitty generic parts with a CK logo.
The frame is completely generic and goes for 370, that's the price of an american made S&M frame.
As for the tires they look like shit.
Overall I really dislike Premium as a company.

The only good thing was the edit that came out, that's it.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/28/2013 7:42 AM

The tires are so shit my friend has them and he fucking hates them.

So many popped tubes

|

4/28/2013 7:53 AM

I didn't even realize how generic the frame was till I read this and looked at the specs. As for 65 psi in the tires, I won't complain, I only ride 70 cuz my wrists suck

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/28/2013 7:55 AM

andyferly wrote:

The frame is completely generic and goes for 370, that's the price of an american made S&M frame.

This. Fuck Premium, I've never liked them or their parts or even the team really.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/28/2013 10:42 AM

Really? It's that bad, well looks like I am not going with that

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

4/28/2013 10:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2013 10:58 AM

James_Letten17 wrote:

Well it's not "bad" but it's just overpriced for what it is.

|

4/28/2013 11:00 AM

You could get pretty much ANY American made frame for what Premium are charging for their frames. Look into S&M, FBM, Solid, Fit, Skavenger (US Tunnel) Terrible one (SFA & The new Barcode) or if you're a trails rider (which i dont think you are judging by what you've said) The Credence frames. All make excellent frames & i would recommend any of those brands with full confidence.

|

4/28/2013 11:00 AM

James_Letten17 wrote:

Fad3r wrote:

Well it's not "bad" but it's just overpriced for what it is.

yeah I guess

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

4/28/2013 11:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2013 11:05 AM

Topsey wrote:

You could get pretty much ANY American made frame for what Premium are charging for their frames. Look into S&M, FBM, Solid, Fit, Skavenger (US Tunnel) Terrible one (SFA & The new Barcode) or if you're a trails rider (which i dont think you are judging by what you've said) The Credence frames. All make excellent frames & i would recommend any of those brands with full confidence.

how about this, i mean it IS made by fbm, I do kind of want this frame too, because i rode my friends and a 20.5 feels great but would 13.25 rear make a whole lot of difference between a 13.5?

https://www.danscomp.com/products/211609/The_Take_Ivy_5_ST_Frame.html

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

4/28/2013 11:14 AM

James_Letten17 wrote:

how about this, i mean it IS made by fbm, I do kind of want this frame too, because i rode my friends and a 20.5 feels great but would 13.25 rear make a whole lot of difference between a 13.5?

https://www.danscomp.com/products/211609/The_Take_Ivy_5_ST_Frame.html

That frame's great. Really, you can't go wrong with a US made frame. But you should also look into Sunday Soundwaves.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/28/2013 12:22 PM

Bet premium made a killing on it still. Seems like they've pulled off a frame similar to Calvin Klein boxers. Over priced coz it says ck on.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/28/2013 12:24 PM

Ive had an Ivy 3 in the past, excellent frames. Dont worry about the 13.25" back end. Im running shorter & its great, you'll get used to it in no time & i personally think 13"-13.25" is where its at!

|

4/28/2013 12:57 PM

Topsey wrote:

Ive had an Ivy 3 in the past, excellent frames. Dont worry about the 13.25" back end. Im running shorter & its great, you'll get used to it in no time & i personally think 13"-13.25" is where its at!

well actually how does a 12.8" - 13.4" BSD WZA frame sound, I know it is not usa made but still I mean I think BSD has a good set of riders who really put work into the parts riding wise

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

4/28/2013 1:06 PM

Topsey wrote:

James_Letten17 wrote:

well actually how does a 12.8" - 13.4" BSD WZA frame sound, I know it is not usa made but still I mean I think BSD has a good set of riders who really put work into the parts riding wise

Both legit frames, I'd still go with the The Take, those frames are art.

|

4/28/2013 1:14 PM

Topsey wrote:

James_Letten17 wrote:

andyferly wrote:

Both legit frames, I'd still go with the The Take, those frames are art.

yeah my friend Derek has a Take Ivy 5 ST frame, I rode his bike which also had perfect 10's on the frame, so it felt weird but still rode so amazingly

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

4/28/2013 1:25 PM

andyferly wrote:

Four wrote:

This. Fuck Premium, I've never liked them or their parts or even the team really.

I second this. If they only picked their shit up when Garrett was on the team, they might have been a better company. I really don't know how any rides for them, I heard Sean and Chad snapped the sub 10 stem and whiskey bars

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/28/2013 1:42 PM

andyferly wrote:

Four wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I second this. If they only picked their shit up when Garrett was on the team, they might have been a better company. I really don't know how any rides for them, I heard Sean and Chad snapped the sub 10 stem and whiskey bars

That stem is way too fucking hollow.
And Garrett in an interview complained that he got frustrated cause he kept on breaking parts when riding for Premium.

|

4/28/2013 1:52 PM

The frame is overpriced. Fit and S&M totally do it for the $350+ range. And for the tires, I already hate them cause they only go up to 65 PSI. What is this? Trying to be like Kenda Kontacts?? Just cause Chad Kerley rides them at 65 doesn't mean everyone else does..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke