premium fyb or shadow vultus?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/3/2011 1:13 PM

Should i buy the premium fyb or shadow vultus forks?

|

7/3/2011 1:18 PM

fyb, they're super skinny, the shadow are kinda fat!

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

7/3/2011 2:09 PM

Both are worth a shot.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/3/2011 3:20 PM

Shadow FTW!! I love my forks!

|

7/5/2011 11:33 AM

get somthing with a warranty, the premiums dont have one , and idk bout shadow but prob. id go with kinks fits or odsy 41 thermals. all have lifetime unconditional warranty's

|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

7/5/2011 11:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2011 11:39 AM

theboss wrote:

get somthing with a warranty, the premiums dont have one , and idk bout shadow but prob. id go with kinks fits or odsy 41 thermals. all have lifetime unconditional warranty's

"Our warranty on Premium-branded frames and parts is simple:
100% guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects for life to the original owner.
If you buy a Premium product and it breaks, bends, or dents because you were jumping it off roofs, trying to learn tailwhips, or sliding down a rail, you’re out of luck.
If you break a used Premium product your friend gave you and you can’t prove you bought it with a copy of the original bill of sale, you’re out of luck."

- http://www.premiumbmx.com/customer-service/warranty/

An unconditional warranty would be much better of course, but still.

Just a suggestion; I ride Odyssey Classic Dirt forks, they are great! 32mm offset, 5mm thick dropouts, and strong as hell!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

7/5/2011 11:44 AM

Shadow has a lifetime warranty...

|

7/5/2011 11:45 AM

ya, the fit shiv 2's are where its at bro

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

7/5/2011 6:55 PM

just ordered the shadow vultus forks

|

7/5/2011 7:25 PM

mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

ya, the fit shiv 2's are where its at bro

i agree!

|