premium refuse resist tyre 2.25

Related:
Create New Tag

8/19/2013 10:53 PM

hey do any of you guy kwn if this tyre will fit in some odyssey classic race forks or if a demolition momentum 2.35 will fit in the forks or in a united mothership v2 frame

|

ride or die

8/19/2013 10:56 PM

Nope your idea is doomed

|

8/19/2013 10:59 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Nope your idea is doomed

well united say 2.35 fits in there frame

|

ride or die

8/19/2013 11:02 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Nope your idea is doomed

blackrose wrote:

well united say 2.35 fits in there frame

They lie .......do you believe everything you read?

|

8/19/2013 11:05 PM

no well im screwed then as i have both coming

|

ride or die

8/19/2013 11:12 PM

Shoot first ask questions later kinda guy I like your style

|

8/19/2013 11:18 PM

well we i order them i fort they wood fit till my mate said they wont

|

ride or die

8/19/2013 11:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2013 11:20 PM

I'm just kidding dude they should fit........if faf 2.25s fit in my old ass pitchforks I don't imagine a 2.25 not fitting in an odyssey fork

|

8/19/2013 11:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2013 11:28 PM

yea at the moment i running to odyssey Atkins 2.25 klytes and they fit with heaps of room left but i have herd that the demo and refuses are big tyres i cant complain i only payed 40nzd witch is 32usd for both

|

ride or die

8/19/2013 11:31 PM

I haven't seen much of the premium stuff in years since I ran their forks......I'm shrinking my tire size over time 1.95 feels much quicker and a need for precision then 2.25 I've noticed I'm at 2.15 and 2.0 right now on my main bike

|

8/19/2013 11:37 PM

yea i use to run 1.75 on front and back once i tried big tyre they just feel more solid so il ride them till i get over them and then go back to race tyres lol

|

ride or die

8/19/2013 11:38 PM

I got some Ruben camperillos right now I love them......I think my next set will be some tiogas

|

8/19/2013 11:42 PM

yea the smaller street blocks are good for park and street

|

ride or die

8/20/2013 2:52 AM

yeah it will fit mate. good work i admire what you have done.
i just ride a 2.10 front and a 1.75 rear

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/20/2013 2:57 AM

jamiespadina wrote:

yeah it will fit mate. good work i admire what you have done.
i just ride a 2.10 front and a 1.75 rear

ok sweet hope to have demo in front and refuse in back it should look good and thanks for the help

|

ride or die

8/20/2013 7:09 AM

i ride these tyres front and back 2.25 they are fat they are soo close to my dropouts by an inch my bike is basically slammed

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/20/2013 7:18 AM

It all really depends on your psi preference. Ive ran Refuse Resists for years, at 80 psi they wont fit in Odyssey R25 forks unless you're lifting the entire wheel out of the dropout. The Momentum did fit better. As for the frame, depends if its slammed or not..you may be pulling the wheel to the end of the dropout...I have no experience with the fork or frame but from a lot of other parts Ive used, theres been difficulty.

United may say a 2.35 will fit but that doesnt mean the actual diameter of the tire will. United 2.35 arent nearly as big as teh Premium or Demolition tire.

Also, are we talking about folding or wire bead? My experience is with folding.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/20/2013 10:14 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

It all really depends on your psi preference. Ive ran Refuse Resists for years, at 80 psi they wont fit in Odyssey R25 forks ...more

folding and i pull my wheel back now only because its easier and i measure the back of my fame and it say it can fit 2.4 but it really close and my forks where the same but i just have to wait and see if not il just sell them and get smaller versions of the tyres

|

ride or die

8/20/2013 11:03 PM

Danscomp says the 2.25 versions are like 2.36. Always look at the inflated width cause the diameter doesn't really matter too much. My 2.25 FAFs were over 2.3 as well but my Aaron Ross tire is 2.35 is less then 2.3, so maybe this will give you an idea. And the Demo Momentums are over 2.4 I think.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/20/2013 11:15 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Danscomp says the 2.25 versions are like 2.36. Always look at the inflated width cause the diameter doesn't really matter too ...more

do you know what the atkens k lytes 2.25 inflated size is as i ride to of them and theres still heaps of space between the tyre and fork arms and chain stay

|

ride or die

8/20/2013 11:30 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Danscomp says the 2.25 versions are like 2.36. Always look at the inflated width cause the diameter doesn't really matter too ...more

blackrose wrote:

do you know what the atkens k lytes 2.25 inflated size is as i ride to of them and theres still heaps of space between the ...more

Wow. Danscomp says 2.4. That's pretty fuckin huge.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/20/2013 11:43 PM

Should of bought the Demolition Machete if you wanted something like the Premium. The Machete are almost as big but the diameter is slightly smaller making it possible to fit it most forks and frames. I have no experience with your parts but you may get lucky. Also depends on ho much psi you run. remember as well, these tires stretch over time as well

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/20/2013 11:46 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

blackrose wrote:

do you know what the atkens k lytes 2.25 inflated size is as i ride to of them and theres still heaps of space between the ...more

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Wow. Danscomp says 2.4. That's pretty fuckin huge.

ok they dont look that big and i run them with brakes and there never rubbed

|

ride or die

8/21/2013 12:00 AM

this is how much room i have with my tyres now

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

ride or die

8/21/2013 12:07 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

The diameter is actually very import. Most will be able to fit a width of 2.4, now when you get a diameter like the Momentum at 21, it'll hit the crown on your forks depending what you have. If in rear, it could hit your chainstay/bridge..etc.

For example, I can run two different tires with the same exact width...One tires fits in everything, doesnt rub..etc. Now the other tire with the bigger diameter touches the very top of the fork, rubs..etc and has to be lifted out of the dropouts just to fit. Both are the same width , diameter is different. In the rear, one is fine, other touches the chainstay bridge...While one tire can be slammed the other has to be pulled back..

What Dans lists the Refuse as is completely wrong. They have to be at least a 2.5 width. I can fit a Momentum in my R25 forks but with a Premium, I have to lift it completely out of the dropouts and I run them around 75-80 psi.

|

REFS-

8/21/2013 12:13 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

The Horror Contact wrote:

The diameter is actually very import. Most will be able to fit a width of 2.4, now when you get a diameter like the Momentum ...more

oh ok well i just have to wait and see as they should be turning up tomorrow idont mind pulling the wheel down and il see what one fits better in the forks and frame

|

ride or die

8/22/2013 4:34 PM

just put the tyres on my bike there's heaps of room left and they feel great thanks for all your guys help

|

ride or die

8/22/2013 7:51 PM

blackrose wrote:

just put the tyres on my bike there's heaps of room left and they feel great thanks for all your guys help

How do you like the 65 PSI? I can't run mine that low, I'd over inflate it to like 70.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/22/2013 8:27 PM

mines at 75 becuz 65 to soft and the demos at 120

|

ride or die

8/22/2013 8:31 PM

blackrose wrote:

mines at 75 becuz 65 to soft and the demos at 120

Dude, you're gonna fuckin blow your tires. I went to 130 one time and left it in my garage and the 100+ degree weather blew it up. Plus, I had a slime tube which are infamous for randomly blowing out your whole damn tire. My tire was still new.. Thank god the slime didn't get everywhere cause my friend had one and it blew and it got all over his spokes, hub, rim, tire, and frame and stuff. We still haven't got all that shit off..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update