primo freemix pro question

Related:
Create New Tag

3/13/2015 9:48 PM

Ok first i dont know very much about coasters and I have the primo free-mix pro and i like it. My friend says that the slack is adjustable and it says on the item description that there is no slack adjustment. just woundering if it is or isnt andjustable. Any help is appreciated and thx.

|

3/13/2015 9:55 PM

open it up, post the picture up and then we can tell you

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

3/13/2015 9:58 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

im scared to open it up but ill try to find a picture and I think it has some washers in it so if it did have washers would it be anjustable?

|

3/13/2015 10:00 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

dej wrote:

im scared to open it up but ill try to find a picture and I think it has some washers in it so if it did have washers would it be anjustable?

if you're too scared to open your hub, that means you're not greasing it
if you dont grease your coaster, you shouldnt own one

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

3/13/2015 10:04 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

dej wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

it is not adjustable but thx anyway i found a previous thred saynig it wasnt. thx
i also have my friend grease it for me.

|

3/13/2015 10:58 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Boom!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/14/2015 8:34 AM

I don't think the primo coaster has adjustable slack , that's the whole selling point of it to be simple and need the least maintnence with no adjustable slack

|

3/14/2015 9:45 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I don't think the primo coaster has adjustable slack , that's the whole selling point of it to be simple and need the least maintnence with no adjustable slack

This.

Technically you COULD adjust the slack, BUT the way they set it up, you would need knowhow and parts. They designed it to be simple, so the only maintenance it needs would be some grease and a cleaning every now and then.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura