primo jj pedals review

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2015 3:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2015 3:48 PM

broke the left pedal in a couple hours from a small slide out on my tires so thats pretty bad and the grip isnt that bad but it aint that good wide pedal though if you need one would not recommend at all

|

5/19/2015 8:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2015 8:14 PM

That sucks dude!

I've always rode metal pedals and never trusted plastic, but on my new S&M build I picked up the same JJ primo pedals... Haven't crashed on them yet, but I'm pretty surprised how well they grip and love the wide feel of them. Mine are pretty damn smooth and seem really strong (lol) & that's with my 220lb ass on them... laughing

I would hit up Primo and tell them what happened. There usually pretty good at replacing, or making it right. Especially if they just broke from a slide out... Maybe it was just a bad mold?

|

5/19/2015 8:32 PM

try the Fit Mac plastics. i LOVE mine. I have ridden a lot of pedals and these are my favorite plastics so far. Just the right size and feel. Plus for crank arm grinds and stuff the pins are not where you usually run the pedal out so it's awesome overall.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/19/2015 9:18 PM

Bryan91 wrote:

That sucks dude!

I've always rode metal pedals and never trusted plastic, but on my new S&M build I picked up the same ...more

I already tried to get at least a crash replacement from my lbs already and they said their was nothing they could do so that sucked i might hit up tip+ to see if i can get a deal and honestly the pedals were nice especially for wide feet but the pedals wore down very fast to me atleast coming from 2 year old twisteds i decided to switch lol if this didnt happen especially within the hour i got them theyd be great
@MaximusBikes
If they have those at my lbs ill give them a try always lookin for something new

|

5/20/2015 4:52 AM

fuuuuuuuuuu!!

I bought a set for my new bike to kinda hold me over until the Dugan pedals are available. I wanted something slimmer and wider than Twisteds that was still concave.

|

5/20/2015 1:20 PM

tecnic1 wrote:

fuuuuuuuuuu!!

I bought a set for my new bike to kinda hold me over until the Dugan pedals are available. I wanted something ...more

i dont know if its a bad batch or something cause the same thing happened to my friend who bought them from the same bike shop and his broke too lol but if youre just waiting for the dugans they should hold you till then as ive been riding mine for the past 4 weeks broken (the body didnt snap the bike shop told me i had crushed something inside and the loose balls are falling out and i probably should replace them before they really snap cant do any tricks though the thing shakes)

|

5/20/2015 6:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2015 6:01 PM

It's a pedal bro . Won't replace it . Pretty shitty but it's like replacing a grip . Primo seems pretty dope so I wouldnt stress . Weird how the other guys are fine .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short