primo mix wheel bought for 45 bucks... so happy

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2013 11:18 PM

I am just so amazed that someone would sell this beauty of a hub in a complete wheel with an alienation rim and primo 14g spokes for 45 DOLLARS

and even more when I get back to oregon I am trading a scooter for a bike that would cost probably around 1000 to build and the bike has a premium stinger hub, which costs like 220 dollars to buy (i think it is that much)

I have been VERY lucky lately for some reason, mix wheel for 45 then trading a scooter for this bike...

Photo

damn, can my summer vacation get any better, but even MORE I am getting over 3500 dollars in a check from my bank from being hit by a car last year when I turn 18 years old, which is in december 21st.... I am sorry if this post it kind of stupid but I am just in a really good mood
|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

8/16/2013 11:21 PM

My birthday is december 21st too.w00t

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/16/2013 11:23 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

My birthday is december 21st too.w00t

that's awesome

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

8/16/2013 11:33 PM

nice man i love it when life decides to be nice and give good deals and such im still waiting for my next stroke of luck lol my friends birthday is the 21st as well

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/16/2013 11:37 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

nice man i love it when life decides to be nice and give good deals and such im still waiting for my next stroke of luck lol my friends birthday is the 21st as well

yep, I am not sure what I would do with over 3500 dollars though

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

8/17/2013 3:59 PM

Damn.
Best deals I ever got was a free Odyssey Vandero 2 and a GSport Ribcage for 30 bucks.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

8/17/2013 4:55 PM

Fuck. And I thought my 2008 Fit Team Street frame in near mint condition was the best deal ever.. My friend got a whole bike with Directors, Primo and Odyssey Wheelset, Twombolts, and more niceass stuff all for $80 cause some dude had no idea what the bike was worth and got it and saved it in a garage till a yard sale.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/17/2013 6:09 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Fuck. And I thought my 2008 Fit Team Street frame in near mint condition was the best deal ever.. My friend got a whole bike with Directors, Primo and Odyssey Wheelset, Twombolts, and more niceass stuff all for $80 cause some dude had no idea what the bike was worth and got it and saved it in a garage till a yard sale.

damn 80 bucks...

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

8/17/2013 6:18 PM

this is actually a cool story bro

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/17/2013 7:03 PM

What happened to the stinger?

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

8/17/2013 7:16 PM

AlexDanielP wrote:

What happened to the stinger?

that, I have not got yet, I just got this mix wheel as a temporary replacement till i get my stinger because the person I am trading the scooter for the bike is in oregon, and when I get back to oregon, then i am trading

|

My Youtube / RainBMX