primo remix

Related:
Create New Tag

6/28/2011 7:45 PM

anyone got a primo remix cassette yet? i would like to hear some things about it before buying a hub.

|

refs= BEASTASSDICK , Tommyboy

6/28/2011 7:46 PM

SEARCH F**KING BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

6/28/2011 7:49 PM

no

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

6/28/2011 7:50 PM

just get a mix bro

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

6/28/2011 7:54 PM

dude the remix is fucking stupid, heres why

its not female, theyv not improved upon the mixs axle
the bearings are smaller than the mix. so theyl break easier
the only difference is looks, and the bearing are weaker
its more expensive

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/28/2011 8:20 PM

Verde. wrote:

its more expensive

pretty much all that^

the remix also has a smaller flange on the non-drive side

remix has 4 hub shell bearings, OG mix has 2

remix is a bit lighter, by 2.3 oz

just get a mix.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

6/29/2011 9:12 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

shut the fuck up. if you dont got nothing to say then dont waste your time typing a worthless response. i search and couldnt find any feed back to i asked. i been on vital longer then you so i know what the rules are. and naa im not trying to buy a mix. i thought maybe the remix because it was a little lighter but fuck it

|

6/29/2011 9:52 PM

just get og mix, ive had mine over 2 years and never had 1 problem

|

6/29/2011 11:10 PM

just go for it dude who gives a damn

|

6/30/2011 1:46 AM

Verde. wrote:

its more expensive

element4all wrote:

pretty much all that^

the remix also has a smaller flange on the non-drive side

remix has 4 hub shell bearings, OG mix has 2

remix is a bit lighter, by 2.3 oz

just get a mix.

OG Mix actually has 4 hub shell bearings.

|

6/30/2011 1:52 AM

Hey dude every thing is the same so just go for the remix...the only difference is the size anf flanges and wieght....i means come on it not like primo would put out a bad part!!!!! so yeah just get the remix test it out and write a review for us on here smile

|

6/30/2011 1:57 AM

CHANCExBMX wrote:

Hey dude every thing is the same so just go for the remix...the only difference is the size anf flanges and wieght....i means come on it not like primo would put out a bad part!!!!! so yeah just get the remix test it out and write a review for us on here smile

tyres, pedals, cranks ( which i love but the insert design is fucking ridiculous ) dude look up and read my previous comment, buy an ORIGINAL mix. 10x better

|

Trails not Rails

6/30/2011 1:58 AM

Verde. wrote:

tyres, pedals, cranks ( which i love but the insert design is fucking ridiculous ) dude look up and read my previous comment, buy an ORIGINAL mix. 10x better

btw that list of parts is what shit stuff theyv released

|

Trails not Rails

6/30/2011 2:19 AM

CHANCExBMX wrote:

I'm pretty sure they actually redesigned it, cause it definitely uses smaller bearings and a different axle.

|

6/30/2011 2:21 AM

Kenealy wrote:

I'm pretty sure they actually redesigned it, cause it definitely uses smaller bearings and a different axle.

yeah stupidly they used smaller frailer bearings

|

Trails not Rails

6/30/2011 2:22 AM

CHANCExBMX wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

Verde. wrote:

yeah stupidly they used smaller frailer bearings

haha

|

6/30/2011 6:34 AM

bricerbmx wrote:

dakiddjai93 wrote:

shut the fuck up. if you dont got nothing to say then dont waste your time typing a worthless response. i search and couldnt find any feed back to i asked. i been on vital longer then you so i know what the rules are. and naa im not trying to buy a mix. i thought maybe the remix because it was a little lighter but fuck it

there has been like 4 threads in the past week for the primo remix and the primo mix so clearly you didnt use the search bar so stfu

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

6/30/2011 9:51 AM

bricerbmx wrote:

dakiddjai93 wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

there has been like 4 threads in the past week for the primo remix and the primo mix so clearly you didnt use the search bar so stfu

but none of them were a review and considering he has been here since 2008 im pretty sure he knows the rules.... and so 3 years to 3 months... hmmm whou would know the rules better....

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/30/2011 12:22 PM

but...but bricer has more posts so he HAS far superior knowledge whistling

|

6/30/2011 12:44 PM

CHANCExBMX wrote:

i agree, primo is a great brand and they dont make crappy products

|

6/30/2011 1:10 PM

Verde. wrote:

btw that list of parts is what shit stuff theyv released

OH SHIT I FORGOT well you know i meant hub not part lmao they make some kick ass hubs dude!

|

6/30/2011 1:14 PM

lilkypes wrote:

i agree, primo is a great brand and they dont make crappy products

EXACTLY well im not sure bout parts but hubs FOR SURE ARE NOT CRAPPY U CANT GO WRONG WITH THEM

|

6/30/2011 1:39 PM

Espresso wrote:

but...but bricer has more posts so he HAS far superior knowledge whistling

so then maybe brycer couldve used the searchbar and he wouldnt have as many posts

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/30/2011 8:29 PM

lol. thnks guys. i do use the search bar but i couldnt find an actual review. i just want this to be the last hub i buy. i bought a mix before and ehh i thought it was kind of heavy. and back to this dickhead who had nothing to say. get a life cus clearly he dont got shit better to do if he got more posts then i do in 3 months. nd im mad lee rager scammed me out my astern =[ now i dont got shit to ride? any1 got a mix to sell?? black 9t lhd please

|

6/30/2011 9:00 PM

dakiddjai93 wrote:

lol. thnks guys. i do use the search bar but i couldnt find an actual review. i just want this to be the last hub i buy. i bought a mix before and ehh i thought it was kind of heavy. and back to this dickhead who had nothing to say. get a life cus clearly he dont got shit better to do if he got more posts then i do in 3 months. nd im mad lee rager scammed me out my astern =[ now i dont got shit to ride? any1 got a mix to sell?? black 9t lhd please

tht true there are no reviews on the remix

|

9/20/2012 7:02 PM

you mean the primo reskip piece of fucking dog shit

since day one mine has skipped for literally no reason at all, even took it apart to see if the was something wrong with the pawls and spring but nothing, nothing at all fucking nuts almost if its like supposed to skip randomly for no reason at all

|

9/20/2012 11:21 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

you mean the primo reskip piece of fucking dog shit

since day one mine has skipped for literally no reason at all, even took it apart to see if the was something wrong with the pawls and spring but nothing, nothing at all fucking nuts almost if its like supposed to skip randomly for no reason at all

this a good enough review for you lol... just get a mix

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

9/21/2012 4:34 AM

Just get a mix, I've never had a problem with it and I don't think I will for quite some time. They amke some really great guards for it too.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/21/2012 11:06 AM

how about all you dumbass's get off of here cuz its over a year old!

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

9/21/2012 9:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/21/2012 9:06 PM

Since this is bumped. Whoever still wants a Primo Remix, just no. Get the Cult Match which is basically the original Primo Mix hub released by the Cult company. Or if you insist on getting the Remix, get the Remix FA. Female is a ton better. And if you run both female axles, your bike can then become lesbian. smile

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke