primo remix hub gaurd problems

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2013 4:46 PM

so i have the primo remix hub. ive had this shadow hub gaurd and not sure how i cant put it on? doesnt just slide on between my frame. i am not beding my frame out!! last time i did that it cranks near the bb shell. will it fit??

|

BIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKES

5/17/2013 6:18 PM

No, that guard is designed to replace one of the locknuts if I'm not mistaken, the remix/mix only have 1 locknut so it wouldn't work right.

|

5/17/2013 6:51 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

No, that guard is designed to replace one of the locknuts if I'm not mistaken, the remix/mix only have 1 locknut so it wouldn't work right.

figures, this hub guard legit works for some stock hubs. even the shadow hub (i might be wrong) only has 1 lock nut..

|

BIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKES

5/17/2013 7:05 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

No, that guard is designed to replace one of the locknuts if I'm not mistaken, the remix/mix only have 1 locknut so it wouldn't work right.

tannerbaker wrote:

figures, this hub guard legit works for some stock hubs. even the shadow hub (i might be wrong) only has 1 lock nut..

no.as sunday said, the shadow has 2 locknuts.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/17/2013 7:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2013 7:14 PM

Why would you buy one of those pieces of shit when you can get a real guard, a Daily Grind, for $3 more? smile

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/17/2013 7:16 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Why would you buy one of those pieces of shit when you can get a real guard, a Daily Grind, for $3 more? smile

thats a good question. i though it'd work at the time. blush

|

BIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKES

5/17/2013 8:50 PM

Get a Gsport GLAND it will fit anything

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/18/2013 12:01 AM

daily grind, thinking about getting one my self just so i can compare the quality to this S&M symbol guard

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/18/2013 6:21 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Get a Gsport GLAND it will fit anything

although it fits everything it doesnt protect the hub shell.

|

BIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKES

5/18/2013 10:05 AM

i have the drive side version... it works for me. just unscrew the locknuts. (there on both sides) and put in the spacers then throw on the hub guard...

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/18/2013 3:35 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

i have the drive side version... it works for me. just unscrew the locknuts. (there on both sides) and put in the spacers then throw on the hub guard...

is yours on the drive side or non drive side?

|

BIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKES

5/19/2013 5:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2013 5:44 PM

and its on! /end thread/

|

BIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKES