primo wont answer so i need you guys

Related:
Create New Tag

2/8/2012 12:53 PM

i emailed em twice and called.

are the spokes ano or painted?

neither oven cleaner or paint thinner take paint off.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

2/8/2012 12:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2012 12:58 PM

They are powder coated
HERE
I swear every time someone asks a question on here, they act like they have searched hard for the answer, then it takes me 20 seconds to find the answer *smh

|

2/8/2012 12:56 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

They are powder coated
HERE
I swear every time someone asks a question on here, they act like they have searched hard for the ...more

well hows that come off? im assuming paint remover. but it hasnt worked the 3 times i tried

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

2/8/2012 12:58 PM

future FBM wrote:

well hows that come off? im assuming paint remover. but it hasnt worked the 3 times i tried

I have used aircraft remover (which is just really strong paint remover) to take off powder coat...It took a while though.
I have also heard of using gasket cleaner I think.
Google it.

|

2/8/2012 1:03 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I have used aircraft remover (which is just really strong paint remover) to take off powder coat...It took a while though.
I ...more

ok thanks

|

2/8/2012 8:51 PM

if u rub them hard enough on ur chest the paint will come off and on the plus side ur chest will be red

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

2/8/2012 9:00 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

if u rub them hard enough on ur chest the paint will come off and on the plus side ur chest will be red

only if you have manly chest hair

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/8/2012 9:07 PM

I use the juice from drained soya beans as im environmentally friendly

|