pro with favorite set up

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2013 9:44 PM

Im bored so like the title says
Which pro in your opinion has the best or your favorite set up? or the worst

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/31/2013 9:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2013 9:54 PM

The best for me it's Aaron Ross - sunday frame, ody bits, gsport hubs(minus the colors)
And Van Homan - Fit parts/Gsport wheels

The worst has to be Chad Kerley. hahahaha

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/31/2013 9:54 PM

i like eric L's odyssey set up. before he got kicked off. But if he had peggers i would love him

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/31/2013 9:58 PM

Chase Hawks, Tom Dugans, Aaron Ross, Ian Schwartz had a cool ride, idk why, but it was interesting to me, falling apart practically, but in perfect working order. haha Eric Lichtenberger. Stevie Churchills is rad too. Oh and maybe Scotty Cranmer! haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/31/2013 9:58 PM

Damn it Seamus Mckeons ride is good too.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/31/2013 10:05 PM

I think mines would be Hoders just because a S&M and Animal build seems pretty bomb proof but add some G sport hubs and that would be amazing

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/31/2013 11:43 PM

I quite like Bobby Altiser's, Adam Banton's, and TJ Henderson's.

|

9/1/2013 6:08 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I quite like Bobby Altiser's, Adam Banton's, and TJ Henderson's.

Dammit someone beat me to it

|

fack off

9/1/2013 8:54 AM

Jeff kocsis ride is pretty sweet, i might order this frame just going to wait to see whats coming out @ interbike first tho

Anyway here's Jeffs ride....

Photo

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/1/2013 9:56 AM

Tom Dugan's, dennis enarson

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

9/1/2013 10:08 AM

There's honestly not one that seems perfect to me. The guys that ride Sundays have the ability to have what I would consider to be some of the best bikes available today, between Sunday, Odyssey, and Gsport. There are a lot of good bikes, ridden by some great riders, but when it came down to it, there isn't one out there that I wouldn't change a little bit, from a wheel set, to the frame.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/1/2013 10:17 AM

Tom Dugan has a solid set up

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

9/1/2013 10:17 AM

Randy taylor or roe

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

9/1/2013 10:19 AM

Tate roskelley or broc raiford

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/1/2013 10:56 AM

Corey bohans bikes always look super clean

|

9/1/2013 11:42 AM

Depends on what I want to ride.

Brakes 95% of the time. Fronties are a blast. You ALL should try them sometime.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/1/2013 11:58 AM

Alex Kennedy and Justin Inman. Love their set ups.

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

9/1/2013 1:10 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Depends on what I want to ride.

Brakes 95% of the time. Fronties are a blast. You ALL should try them sometime.

I'm saving my "free" PayPal money to get the F25's. I already have the evos for the front.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/1/2013 1:57 PM

Ryan nyquist and Matt berringer have interesting set ups

|

9/1/2013 6:52 PM

I really liked that orange bike Chase Hawk used to have. Tom Dugan's had some pretty nice bikes too like that all red t-1 and that green fit. At the moment though my favorite pro set up would be Clint Reynold's army green credence/s&m.

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

9/2/2013 11:37 AM

Chase Hawk's new and old setups are sweet, Van Homan too. Sean Sexton his army green bike and his current bike

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.