Ughh

|

Fuck u

4/2/2014 9:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2014 9:32 PM

I got lyfe behind bars tattooed on my ass cheek

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/2/2014 9:33 PM

lol that would be great haha painful tho

|

Fuck u

4/2/2014 9:38 PM

Ass cheek tattoos arent that bad. Until he full stops it by stabbing you.

|

4/2/2014 10:09 PM

haha yeah that sounds bad

|

Fuck u

4/3/2014 12:06 AM

Nice tatto.
Lol handlebar.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/3/2014 6:46 AM

Or just a sprocket.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

4/3/2014 10:05 AM

yep that would be sick i have premium, s&m but that will be voided out, subrosa and colony

|

Fuck u

4/3/2014 10:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2014 10:35 AM

Why do you like Fit but not S&M? S&M is like the grown up Fit to me, Because all the little kids ride stock fits. (I ride a fit dak frame and i dont even care for them)

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/3/2014 11:12 AM

why did you decide to get a colony tattoo ? just curious

|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

4/3/2014 11:23 AM

lmao

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

4/3/2014 12:04 PM

oscar5788 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing

Shoulf have gotten a total bmx tattoo

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/3/2014 12:47 PM

oscar5788 wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I was thinking the same thing

Shoulf have gotten a total bmx tattoo

She might like colony lol

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/3/2014 1:03 PM

Tree og sprocket to remind me to ride trails everyday Photo

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

4/3/2014 1:17 PM

That's fucking hilarious, I'm literally laughing out loud.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/3/2014 3:18 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I got lyfe behind bars tattooed on my ass cheek

Boom. Love your posts sometimes haha

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/3/2014 6:41 PM

why do you have so many bmx tattoos? you seem like one of those kids who gets tattoos for attention.. making us all look bad.

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

4/3/2014 7:14 PM

I have a 21" toptube on my dick because they're the same size

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/3/2014 7:21 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I have a 21" toptube on my dick because they're the same size

it's always the guys that brag that have millimeter peters.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

4/3/2014 7:36 PM

Lol bmx tattoos are kinda stupid tbh.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/3/2014 7:45 PM

Four wrote:

All tattoo's are kinda stupid imo but if you want it really who cares what other people think.. Did you see that one guy that lost a bet and he had to choose between a MC donalds receipt on his arm or a barbie tattoo on his ass? And he got a tattoo of the receipt for the mc donalds tattoo lol now that's a stupid tattoo.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/3/2014 7:52 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

All tattoo's are kinda stupid imo but if you want it really who cares what other people think.. Did you see that one guy that lost a bet and he had to choose between a MC donalds receipt on his arm or a barbie tattoo on his ass? And he got a tattoo of the receipt for the mc donalds tattoo lol now that's a stupid tattoo.

Yeah im not really into tattoos, i like bodymods but not really tattoos.

|

4/3/2014 11:38 PM

Four wrote:

what are you sayin' brah?

bmx tattoos are fuck'n awesome. they're almost as classy as pentagrams, weed, inverted crosses, stars, barb wires and tribal tats.

you obviously don't know shit about #swag brah...

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

4/4/2014 5:33 AM

Four wrote:

That's the beauty of tattoos, just like bikes it's a to each their own thing. I have mine for certain reasons along with everyone else. Bmx has played a huge role in my life and I basically wanted to thank it and at the same time always remind me the good times it has brought. Brand tattoos are dumb to me but I do have some band logos but once again those bands have played a huge role in my life. Let her do what she wants and we won't care what you do.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

4/4/2014 6:30 AM

Four wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

TRibial tattos are really cool man

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/4/2014 7:59 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

That's the beauty of tattoos, just like bikes it's a to each their own thing. I have mine for certain reasons along with everyone else. Bmx has played a huge role in my life and I basically wanted to thank it and at the same time always remind me the good times it has brought. Brand tattoos are dumb to me but I do have some band logos but once again those bands have played a huge role in my life. Let her do what she wants and we won't care what you do.

Yeah I get what youre saying I probably should have been more specific your tattoo aint bad or anything, but i mean its kinda dumb to plaster yourself in company logos because you like a few of their parts at the time, that shit aint stickers they dont peel off. Odds are most people quit riding at some point, I did. I guess im saying dont go get a huge "CULT" tattoo on your arm when you're 17 or 18 that shits stupid but you're right body modification in general is just like bmx it's a to each their own type thing, i really dont care what people do tbh.

|

4/4/2014 8:15 AM

I'm all for tattoos pretty much. Even though now it's become the thing for people to do so they can take more pics of themselves to show everyone how cool they are, but anyway.

Bike related stuff CAN be ok if it's done right. Like a sprocket, bars, something interesting. Not a company logo. That's like getting a band name tattooed and now you are a walking advertisement. Don't get me wrong, I see people with the animal logo and s&m etc, companies I like a lot, and even still I'm like, ehhhh. People can do whatever they want, I don't care, I just get that feeling of, bmx isn't a fashion thing.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

4/4/2014 8:29 AM

I have tattoos of companys because they inspired me to ride and they have been a huge part of my life. I have 4 small logos and thats it. Colony, Premium, subrosa and S&M but the S&M one is having a VOID stamp tatooed over it cuz they have been dicks to me over warrenty and ?s But i have other tattoos my chest has isis the goddess and god of ra on my right side and Anubis on my left side. My back is huge wings and i have a revolver and flower on my arm, a koi fish for good luck and a diamond for indestructable on my left arm then I have my favorite kidrobot toy and artist joe ledbetter bunny and A honey badger paw print on my right arm!

I have alot haha love tats

|

Fuck u

4/4/2014 8:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2014 9:05 AM

Most people get really stupid BMX tattoos, usually a logo or something. Honestly I would never put a brand on me like that. I would rather draw up my own tattoo idea to represent BMX to me.

But as to the dislike of S&M, can you give examples of how they are "dicks about warranty and questions"?

What was the issue? What did you say to them EXACTLY WORD FOR WORD? Did u spel lyk dis? Were you disrespectful and saying that "their parts are crap" right off the bat, or did you send photos and ask NICELY if something can be done or if it is covered?

I ask because most kids claim companies are "dicks" or whatever when they don't get their way, but most kids send an email that says "My forks brok, u gotta gimme new 1s" with no explanation of what happened, no photos, no nothing.

One thing I have noticed is you seem to have the most issues with damn near EVERY BMX COMPANY out there, and you claim every company sucks in some way. I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but the only consistent thing is YOU. I would bet a lot of the issues you have are related to how your represent yourself when dealing with these companies.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/4/2014 9:13 AM

your dumb, All my s&m frames broke or cracked and they wouldn't do a warrenty when it was like a week past the yr and then they just are not a good company, I dont have problems with any other company but them as far as dealers/distributors I only have a problem with time2shine. So really you dont know what your talking about and you also dont know me.

|

Fuck u