problem with 360s

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2012 4:56 AM

On MOST days I'm able to 360 flat as well as off stairs consistently but once in a while i just lose it and not be able to land them. And have to start learning them pretty much from scratch again. Anyone else has this problem?

|

8/26/2012 8:15 AM

Probably something wrong with your bike...

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/26/2012 8:34 AM

yeah dude the same with me. im just learning 360s and some days i can do them, some days i cant. all i know is just keep practicing

|

8/26/2012 9:53 AM

dont just spin right off the ground kinda like hop and do it, if that makes sense hahaha. watch how aaron ross does em' cause hes got good form for them

|

flys like garbage and crap

@getitrightquick

8/26/2012 11:19 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Probably something wrong with your bike...

Stop giving shitty advice and leave this forum.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/26/2012 12:09 PM

Yeah.. I have that problem with bunnyhops too. I think its from anxiety and whanot. Usually, after a hard day of riding, and not learning anything, I usually get angry and pressured and whatnot.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/26/2012 12:41 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Yeah.. I have that problem with bunnyhops too. I think its from anxiety and whanot. Usually, after a hard day of riding, and not learning anything, I usually get angry and pressured and whatnot.

you ever get pannic attacks when riding?

|

8/26/2012 1:06 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I used to have that problem with 180s. On good days, when i first started getting them, I would land them and rolling out of it would be sketchy and just unacceptable, hahah but I knew if i had the trick, no matter how sloppy it was, I could do it with a little more practice and ultimately get better at them. And I did!

however, if I started off the day bad, where I couldnt really land anything, I just felt like I couldnt do shit and that kinda put me under pressure, making it harder for me to just relax and focus on doing something so simple that I can usually do. It would get to the point where I'd get so pissed off that I would just stop riding and go inside and chill, but I try not to let it get me down.

|

If everything was easy, nothing would be worth it.

Checkery of the Bike

8/26/2012 1:23 PM

Its all about tucking the back end up. I can talk though, i cant get it right every time. I usualy under rotate or finish the spin on the back wheel.

|

8/26/2012 4:49 PM

happens to me with bArspins, i did my frist bar 180 out of the bowl and couldnt land it for about a week

|

8/26/2012 4:53 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

BrandynMauro wrote:

you ever get pannic attacks when riding?

Like if I almost eat shit, then yes. If I actually eat shit, I don't get the feeling so yeah..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/26/2012 5:04 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

eyerum wrote:

I used to have that problem with 180s. On good days, when i first started getting them, I would land them and rolling out of it would be sketchy and just unacceptable, hahah but I knew if i had the trick, no matter how sloppy it was, I could do it with a little more practice and ultimately get better at them. And I did!

however, if I started off the day bad, where I couldnt really land anything, I just felt like I couldnt do shit and that kinda put me under pressure, making it harder for me to just relax and focus on doing something so simple that I can usually do. It would get to the point where I'd get so pissed off that I would just stop riding and go inside and chill, but I try not to let it get me down.

But I literally lost the ability to like bunnyhop in a DAY. It happened again, and now I'm back to learning high bunnyhops.... Sad..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/26/2012 5:24 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

eyerum wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

But I literally lost the ability to like bunnyhop in a DAY. It happened again, and now I'm back to learning high bunnyhops.... Sad..

hmm.. that's weird. did you just start riding? I remember when I first started, I practiced hauling ass and lifting up the front end as high as I could to get it over this peice of wood. haha, but I didn't learn the technique till a few days after. after that, I just kept adding more and more wood to the point where I would be clearing the next peice by a few inches. I just takes practice man. dont let it get to you so hard, regardless of how high you hop as long as you can do it, practicing will only make it better. bunny hops feel like nothing to me now. I can hop things about wheel height without really trying just because bunny hopping is essential and I do it so often.

|

If everything was easy, nothing would be worth it.

Checkery of the Bike

8/26/2012 5:55 PM

hahahah me too

|

xBMXx.