Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2010 8:24 AM

are profile hubs the best or are they just overpriced nonsense?
just wondering cuz they're so expensive.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

10/24/2010 8:28 AM

there nice, light as shit, and ride super smooth. but the price has always seen unfathomable to me. but others swear by them. im going to get the mini for my back in a few months. and i allready ordered there gdh spline drive cranks tongue.. id say go for it if u have the money. there amazingly smooth and light.

|

when im on my bike, none of life's bullshit phazes me. my mind is free
sub to me on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/devonisadirtygirl?feature=mhum
follow me on twitter and ill follow back! @thedevonrussell

10/24/2010 8:30 AM

devonheartsbmx wrote:

there nice, light as shit, and ride super smooth. but the price has always seen unfathomable to me. but others swear by them. im going to get the mini for my back in a few months. and i allready ordered there gdh spline drive cranks tongue.. id say go for it if u have the money. there amazingly smooth and light.

i also heard that the madera hub is the exact same thing but alot cheaper..

|

10/24/2010 8:33 AM

devonheartsbmx wrote:

Skooter wrote:

madera is the EXACT same thing just differnt hubshell. profiles cassettes are smooth and super loud but i have found that Eclat cassettes are much smoother. to the point where if i even pedal twice on a eclat hub i feel an amazing difference. this was enough for me to sell my profile wheels i had just bought and buy eclat wheels.

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

10/24/2010 8:35 AM

devonheartsbmx wrote:

Skooter wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

madera is the EXACT same thing just differnt hubshell. profiles cassettes are smooth and super loud but i have found that Eclat cassettes are much smoother. to the point where if i even pedal twice on a eclat hub i feel an amazing difference. this was enough for me to sell my profile wheels i had just bought and buy eclat wheels.

wow so ur paying for the name when u get profile since madera is the same and eclat is better? thats gay i hate when companies gouge like that when there are better and cheaper things out there.

|

10/24/2010 8:35 AM

i actually like the sputnic rewind hub dude. its legit as fuck! and comes in left and right side drive. look it up.

|

when im on my bike, none of life's bullshit phazes me. my mind is free
sub to me on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/devonisadirtygirl?feature=mhum
follow me on twitter and ill follow back! @thedevonrussell

10/24/2010 8:36 AM

Skooter wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

wow so ur paying for the name when u get profile since madera is the same and eclat is better? thats gay i hate when companies gouge like that when there are better and cheaper things out there.

no, your paying for the name AND the warranty. madera has no warranty but with profile you have to be the original owner for the warranty.

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

10/24/2010 8:40 AM

gstring02 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

no, your paying for the name AND the warranty. madera has no warranty but with profile you have to be the original owner for the warranty.

oh well that makes more sense then... is their warranty that good?

|

10/24/2010 8:48 AM

Skooter wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

no you have to pay 45 to warranty a hub shell

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

10/24/2010 9:08 AM

gstring02 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

fundyssey23 wrote:

yeah their warrantys kinda gay. like their stingy about their shit and don really give a fuck cos they make so much money. just buy madera.

|

10/24/2010 9:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:40 AM

Skooter wrote:

fundyssey23 wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

yeah their warrantys kinda gay. like their stingy about their shit and don really give a fuck cos they make so much money. just buy madera.

id rather get a company that gives a shit. thats why i love fit s&m and eastern. all of them have great warranties and care about their customers. too bad easterns hubs arent that great... i mean dont get me wrong i have the birectional and if u take care of it its smooth and engages good but its not even close to eclat primo and profile.

|

10/24/2010 9:29 AM

fundyssey23 wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

id rather get a company that gives a shit. thats why i love fit s&m and eastern. all of them have great warranties and care about their customers. too bad easterns hubs arent that great... i mean dont get me wrong i have the birectional and if u take care of it its smooth and engages good but its not even close to eclat primo and profile.

primo is nice and cheap too, wished they made a female axle for it

|

10/24/2010 9:30 AM

gstring02 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

send em an email suggesting it haha but idc about female or male. dont get why its a big deal either.

|

10/24/2010 9:34 AM

Skooter wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

send em an email suggesting it haha but idc about female or male. dont get why its a big deal either.

they already know they should make one. they already made a femaly N4 hub im pretty sure they will make a female mix version

|

10/24/2010 11:38 AM

fundyssey23 wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

eastern good warranty,you on crack mate

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

10/24/2010 5:08 PM

they are made in usa, super smooth, but really over complicated to take apart the minis, and they are def over priced but they last forever. i recently bought an old school front hub thats prob 15 years old and it runs great, and i bought a rear profile hub thats like 7 years old that runs great! AND i bought some profile cranks off ebay for 30 bucks, who knows how old theyare. but they feel great and dont crack or bemd

|

10/24/2010 5:12 PM

Their cranks are amazing
Dont know about the hub, but If your wondering the Demolition Rolls hub is amaaazing.

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

10/24/2010 5:13 PM

You would not believe how many returns we got of their hubs. They wouldn't stop breaking so soon after purchase. Good hub when they are working alright.

G-sports are the best hubs. No doubt.

|

10/24/2010 5:28 PM

overpriced bullshit.

/thread

|

10/24/2010 5:32 PM

gsport hubs have warranty on axles and bearings and axle hardware lifetime warranty
gsport=great hub and great warranty system

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

10/24/2010 5:40 PM

Booshy wrote:

You would not believe how many returns we got of their hubs. They wouldn't stop breaking so soon after purchase. Good hub when they are working alright.

how many rough estimate!i wanna know biatch!

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

10/24/2010 6:02 PM

gstring02 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

peggiesmalls wrote:

i do believe you are on crack, eastern has the best warranty on the market pretty much. you can send in stock eastern frames and get aftermarket ones. they basically replace anything.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

10/24/2010 6:08 PM

Skooter wrote:

peggiesmalls wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

i do believe you are on crack, eastern has the best warranty on the market pretty much. you can send in stock eastern frames and get aftermarket ones. they basically replace anything.

this

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

10/24/2010 6:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2010 6:10 PM

Skooter wrote:

peggiesmalls wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

double post

but i would an eclat teck

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

10/25/2010 1:43 AM

Booshy wrote:

peggiesmalls wrote:

how many rough estimate!i wanna know biatch!

The most we got in a short period of time was about 2 a week.

and in a month we got something crazy like 7 or 8

not a large number but we never got returns on any other product at rates like this

|

10/25/2010 1:49 AM

and for the people tslking about warranties...

I wonder why eastern has such a good warranty policy (which they do)

just sayin

|

10/25/2010 1:52 AM

Overpriced and the hubs break and the cranks don't stay tight, waste of money

|

10/25/2010 8:55 AM

jamie cole wrote:

ur dumb. i bet you haven broken one of their hubs and you gotta use some muscle and tighten them cranks down, now lemme guess... your gonna say something like "no their shit sucks waste of money and i bet im bigger than you i can benchpress 400lbs blah blah blah" lol

|

10/25/2010 11:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/25/2010 11:32 AM

jamie cole wrote:

my cranks stay tight and im missing a washer for my drive side

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)