profile 17 mm hex bolt for pegs

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2015 5:33 AM

Im curious does anyone have experience with these?

I want to get Madera hubs with chromoly internal axles and the 17mm hex bolts for 14mm pegs

But i want to get plastic pegs (cult butter/bsd rude tubes) need to know if I'll be able to do this or if i should just use a 3/8 peg and axle with an adapter in the dropouts

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

6/27/2015 9:16 AM

Yes. The peg bolts will work just fine. I run the peg ones rear and regular 3\8 front with no problems. Plastic pegs use are something with fit wizard sleeve or the primo plastic which is like the same design as a lot of all the others available

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

6/27/2015 12:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2015 12:17 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

Yes. The peg bolts will work just fine. I run the peg ones rear and regular 3\8 front with no problems. Plastic pegs use are ...more

Thanks

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

6/28/2015 3:44 PM

I use the button heads with Pleg 2s.

Very clean looking.

|