Related:
Create New Tag
whitey whitey
2/28/2008 3:07 PM

I have a profile mini ss and i have tightened the cone locknuts but when i put it on my bike there is still a slight jig does anyone no how i can fix it.

Theshadwcnspracy Theshadwcnspracy
2/28/2008 4:03 PM

if thats the one with an axel then you might have bent the axel i did that with me odyssey hazard hub and it shook like hell. if not then it might just be the bearings.

I burn skateboards

Animalbmxr Animalbmxr
2/28/2008 4:49 PM
Theshadwcnspracy wrote:

if thats the one with an ...more

i agree with theshadwcnspracy
before i got my ss mini cass my old odyssey did the once when the bearings blew out
and once when the the axle bent

joe rides bicycles joe rides bicycles
2/28/2008 7:20 PM

i have the same problem also with my front profile hub, it sucks but i got used to it so i really dont worry about it as much

whitey whitey
2/28/2008 11:26 PM

Its not bent and its not the bearings because it been doing it since i brought it.

strickerbikerdude strickerbikerdude
2/29/2008 9:01 PM

you have to call up profile and tell em yur prob and they send you what look like really thin washers or spacers. had the same prob it got fixed. it was a while ago but they seem to do that.

whitey whitey
3/6/2008 2:15 AM
strickerbikerdude wrote:

you have to call up ...more

i have 4 of them spacers in there now (2 on each side) and it still seems to do it. How much do you have in it?

strickerbikerdude strickerbikerdude
3/6/2008 9:26 AM
strickerbikerdude wrote:

you have to call up ...more

whitey wrote:

i have 4 of them spacers ...more

um i put 2 in the non drive side and 1 in the drive side it took a while to figure out where most of the play was though. its alright now though. my friend runs that wheel now though

whitey whitey
3/6/2008 6:50 PM

Mine is a front hub. And my mate has a back one which was doing the same thing then i put a 3 peice axle in for him and now it doesnt do it. I live in Australia so do u think i would have to pay for Profile to send me some spacers?

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP