profile hubs - are they the best

Related:
Create New Tag

4/6/2007 7:25 PM

are profile hubs what everybody says they are? are they worth spending all that money on?

|

4/6/2007 7:26 PM

My buddy has the cassette and its really strong but its hella noisy its the noisiest cassette you can buy I can tell its him coming down the street laughing

Post edited by: 3PieceWillie, at: 4/7/2007 3:20 AM

|

REFS: trickbiker169, Dah Man, letstartariot, Hofmann Scarab

4/6/2007 7:55 PM

3PieceWillie wrote:

My buddy has the cassette and its really strong but its hella noisy its the noisiest cassette you can buy I can tell its him coming down the street laughing

I'm getting G-sport, you might check those out.

There ALOT cheaper and just as good.

http://www.gsportbmx.com/products/index.php?list=Hubs

Post edited by: jeffgothro, at: 4/7/2007 2:59 AM

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

4/6/2007 8:15 PM

3PieceWillie wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

i just got one and it the best i ever had if you have the money to get one i say go for it mine is used and kind of old and its still awsome and i dont think its that noisey but thats just me

|

4/7/2007 5:25 AM

3PieceWillie wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

zero hero wrote:

i just got one and it the best i ever had if you have the money to get one i say go for it mine is used and kind of old and its still awsome and i dont think its that noisey but thats just me

profile hubs are nice, a lot of kids i know use them and they do come in cool colors, that might suit your needs

|

4/7/2007 5:49 AM

thanks guys, its just i read the reviews on them on this site and a few people said that the flanges broke and that it skips. i like them a lot but i want a lite and strong one that will last

|

4/7/2007 7:17 AM

flybikes765 wrote:

thanks guys, its just i read the reviews on them on this site and a few people said that the flanges broke and that it skips. i like them a lot but i want a lite and strong one that will last

I'd err more on the side of strength, especially for a hub. A hub's just not something you sit down and replace, like, say, a chain or brake lever.

|

4/7/2007 1:57 PM

flybikes765 wrote:

GMGuinn wrote:

I'd err more on the side of strength, especially for a hub. A hub's just not something you sit down and replace, like, say, a chain or brake lever.

strength over weight in this area, i wish i had the money for a profile cassette

|

4/7/2007 6:24 PM

Can't wait till I can get that KHE Reverse. Ahhh... How I lust for a freecoaster.

|

Gary
MirraCo Fivestar Park
Trails/Street/Park
Ride Customizer For Hire

8/29/2013 6:53 AM

Blew up 2 profiles. after those I used and éclat and never had a problem.

|

8/29/2013 9:53 AM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

Blew up 2 profiles. after those I used and éclat and never had a problem.

Check the dates next time....

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/29/2013 11:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2013 11:17 AM

EDIT EDIT EDIT

Well this is embarrassing...

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback