profile warranty

Related:
Create New Tag

12/18/2011 6:38 AM

any one familliar with their warranty? my buddy stripped to the piss out of his cranks to the paoint where he cant even tighten his pedal.

|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

12/18/2011 6:52 AM

im not sure they will warranty stripping just re-tap the threads at a local bike shop.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/18/2011 7:22 AM

he had it done. but they made it worse... potential law suit?

|

on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

12/18/2011 7:28 AM

theboss wrote:

best bet just buy a new crank arm, they sell one profile arm alone.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/18/2011 7:36 AM

yeah. its up to him though. ill talk to him later. the cranks are like new. maybe 3 months old. no crazy dents or scratches either.

|

12/18/2011 7:38 AM

theboss wrote:

yeah. its up to him though. ill talk to him later. the cranks are like new. maybe 3 months old. no crazy dents or scratches either.

you can let monkey's work on their own bikes! if you know how to put it on properly you do it on the next crank.
make sure to use grease.

|

12/18/2011 7:58 AM

theboss wrote:

No, no potential law suit at all, stripping is user error which is normally never covered under warranty. If it keeps come loose put some lock tight in there.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

12/18/2011 9:22 AM

they installed his pedals. that what im talking about. he rode and it loosened up, so he tightned it not even thinking. the shop he went to, has a rep for doing shitty work at retarded prices......

|

12/18/2011 12:46 PM

Instead of asking a bunch if people on a discussion board you should ask profile
I stripped my pedal boss on a second hand set of original demolitions. The didn't warranty them but I did get a crash replacement with a really nice discount

|

12/18/2011 12:47 PM

Also if.he plans on continuing to ride he needs to learn to work in his own bike

|

12/18/2011 2:51 PM

theboss wrote:

they installed his pedals. that what im talking about. he rode and it loosened up, so he tightned it not even thinking. the shop he went to, has a rep for doing shitty work at retarded prices......

if they have a shitty rep why go there?? theres the first clue dudes not bright? & then a lawsuit? 4 what $60.00? the answers in the print bro

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

12/18/2011 2:55 PM

Profile warranty is shit. Unless he has the receipt and is the original owner they probably wont do anything. And that's if it's even covered by warranty.

|

12/18/2011 3:11 PM

user error,go back to the shop,putting on pedals is what a 12yr old knows how to do, and they eithyer put the cranks on the wrong side or the pedals on the wrong side....

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

12/18/2011 8:35 PM

theboss wrote:

Nope. They can't always fix everything when it is fucked. That's about it. You are an idiot for even thinking about a lawsuit. A lawyer fee would be way more than a crank arm.

Their warranty is lifetime for the original owner IF THEY SENT IN THE WARRANTY CARD. Email Profile. They will tell you for sure. If it is the shops fault as you claim (not trying to be an ass but I have seen tons of kids claim that shit, even in the shop I am Service Manager at), complain to the manager or owner. They might hook you up. If they aren't willing, tell them they lost a customer, and that you are going to inform everyone you know about it.

Also, if they are known for shit work, don't go back. Duh.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura