progression

Related:
Create New Tag

8/29/2012 7:38 PM

what's everybody's opinions on crashing equals progression? or does it mean you just suck i mean i try really hard but i'm barely improving. Is it like a rough learning space of time then things start working out left and right or what?

|

8/29/2012 7:39 PM

watch this

|

My instagram- ride_4130_nicca

8/29/2012 8:34 PM

Ride and have fun. You'll progress quicker if you're enjoying it rather then trying to force yourself to get better and not having fun.

|

8/29/2012 8:37 PM

Don't even ask about me.. I haven't even started to ride seriously enough..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/29/2012 8:48 PM

I suck too, but I have so much fun riding lol

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

8/29/2012 8:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2012 8:50 PM

PaViMo wrote:

Yeah, all I do is cruise, small gaps, nollies, and random fakies an footjam rollbacks like 95% of the time. I honestly don't even deserve my nice bike to be honest. xD

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/29/2012 8:50 PM

thanks for the video man, it's a really inspiring piece.

|

8/29/2012 8:52 PM

thundershock wrote:

thanks for the video man, it's a really inspiring piece.

i agree. really liked the video. but for me, most of progression is getting the balls to throw something new. like tuck no's took me 10 minutes after i committed. its all about commitment and courage.

|

8/29/2012 9:01 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Yeah, all I do is cruise, small gaps, nollies, and random fakies an footjam rollbacks like 95% of the time. I honestly don't even deserve my nice bike to be honest. xD

mhm. I like to pump bowls and I just learned feebles lol

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

8/29/2012 9:08 PM

PaViMo wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

PaViMo wrote:

mhm. I like to pump bowls and I just learned feebles lol

Im gonna try double pegs and feebles soon. I just took off my pegs cause I never grinded them, like maybe once. xD

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/30/2012 3:20 AM

eating shit doesn't mean anything i had a friend who ate such hard shit when we rode 24/7 and he finally gave up and quit biking. that or hes just sucked and cant commit to one thing.

just take it seriously and try new and bigger things.

|

8/30/2012 4:44 AM

I progress without crashing. I've never crashed hard in my life. My worst injuries are only ever rolled ankles.

|

8/30/2012 9:34 AM

just try shit

|

xBMXx.

8/30/2012 10:11 AM

I have broken so many bones biking, collarbone, wrist, ankles, fingers, nose, arm, elbow, but I still try, breaking bones doesn't really hurt but the doctor said I do have a high tolerance for pain...

I fall all the time but I still try, lately I have been hurting my knee a lot doing barspins and I cannot do them, but everyday I get on my bike and try again because its fun, who cares whether or not you learn a trick a day, just have fun, if you force yourself to do new tricks, and not have fun, you will get bored eventually and quit, I have gone through that already, so now I just try new tricks when I am in the mood for something new.

|

8/30/2012 10:40 AM

For me progression is all about commitment. You have to be willing to go down with the ship so-to-speak. You cant just bail out of a trick as soon as it gets a bit scary or doesnt feel right, you have to be willing to take a few blows to learn how to do it correctly. Otherwise you will just keep bailin and pussin out and will never get it.

|

My instagram- ride_4130_nicca

8/30/2012 2:29 PM

thanks for all the words of advice guys, i love biking i really do I just don't progress fast is that something everyone goes through at first? im more curious then discouraged about how fast i pick stuff up.. i guess it's all about balls here

|