progression over time

Related:
Create New Tag

12/23/2008 8:19 PM

i'm curious how other people get better as they ride...

how long have u been riding and whats ur best move? or moves (tricks. )

|

12/23/2008 8:22 PM

ive been ridin 9 or 10 months.. um not sure... i started during spring 08...and my best trick is maybe a nice 360 over an 8 set... best fucken trick it feels so awesome.... i love it.... or maybe a nice table over a double...

|

FI

12/23/2008 8:24 PM

it also depends on what you ride and what spots you have

like i'd say if you have a sweet park to ride in everyday you're going to pick things up quicker than someone that lives in a shitty town w/o any spots

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick

I've been riding bmx for about a year and mtb long before that...I can now go out and ride my bike and not fall off...that's my best trick.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

oh sweet

... i don't even have an 8 set around here...

|

12/23/2008 8:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2008 8:26 PM

bmxiscool wrote:

oh sweet

goto Houston im telling you!!!!! hahah if you go ill drive out there just hit me up!! hahah look at mcallen on google its far!

|

FI

12/23/2008 8:26 PM

bmxiscool wrote:

oh sweet

i jumped a 13 once and had to squat so low when i landed my ass slammed my tire. i was sore after that one

|

12/23/2008 8:26 PM

easymoney66 wrote:

it also depends on what you ride and what spots you have

like i'd say if you have a sweet park to ride in everyday you're going to pick things up quicker than someone that lives in a shitty town w/o any spots

i agree...my park is shit i just make the best of it.

|

FI

12/23/2008 8:27 PM

lmao @ easy...

and dude i'm not driving like an hour to downtown when i cant even 360 yet... i have all shit spots, no park and crap trails. it sucks.

|

12/23/2008 8:27 PM

bmxiscool wrote:

oh sweet

easymoney66 wrote:

i jumped a 13 once and had to squat so low when i landed my ass slammed my tire. i was sore after that one

hahah yeah the most ive jumped was a 10... pretty crazy.. same thing happend to me it was a hard landing

|

FI

12/23/2008 8:28 PM

ya that sucks haha

and i have no decent kids to ride with except one kid thats like just as good as me but other than that tehres another group of guys like 2 -3 years older than me but they jacked my old bike lol... so i got a lot better riding with them but not worth a jacked bike. even though i lock it up now..

|

12/23/2008 8:29 PM

bmxiscool wrote:

lmao @ easy...

and dude i'm not driving like an hour to downtown when i cant even 360 yet... i have all shit spots, no park and crap trails. it sucks.

just make the best of it..my town has a crappy park no trails all built by me..and some spots are good but theyre kinda sketchy.. i was riding with some guy from lubbock today and he was fucken amazing compared to any of us...

|

FI

12/23/2008 8:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:58 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

hahah yeah the most ive jumped was a 10... pretty crazy.. same thing happend to me it was a hard landing

yea mine was sketch because i had to ride down 13 then like 10 feet of flat then another 13 that i jumped. pretty insane at the time because i was by myself and just went for it

but its on video! :]

|

haha ya that happens. but ya... the best guy around here can 360 flat, turndown and a few other things... thats about it...

|

easymoney66 wrote:

fede/bmx1 wrote:

easymoney66 wrote:

yea mine was sketch because i had to ride down 13 then like 10 feet of flat then another 13 that i jumped. pretty insane at the time because i was by myself and just went for it

post teh vid

|

12/23/2008 8:31 PM

if you ride with a lot of good riders you will pick up stuff
really quick because you see how they ride and you
will eventually ride better with effort

best trick 360 over a double or a super over click turndown
ive been riding for like two and a half years

|

all i doo is ride my bike
i dont give a fuck, shit

12/23/2008 8:32 PM

easymoney66 wrote:

fede/bmx1 wrote:

easymoney66 wrote:

mines on vid too...haha mine was crazy cuz there was no run up and i had to go around on circles hahah it was fucken sketchy

|

FI

12/23/2008 8:32 PM

sounds nice ryan... and ya i probs will. even though half of them are ghetto and have no phones or anything

|

12/23/2008 8:35 PM

its around :55

that vid was what i was working on before winter, i was going to finish it but i got hurt and wrestling season started so i didnt have time to film my new tricks i learned
|

12/23/2008 8:37 PM

I think my best trick is a big table top over a hip, 360, or x up. I'm more of a tech rider though, I like grinds, manuals, wallrides, airs, and spins. That's pretty much all I ride. I hardly ever go big I'll admit it.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

12/23/2008 8:39 PM

bmxiscool wrote:

lmao @ easy...

lol @ you thinking 1 hour is far... ive driven from central nj to new haven conn for a one day sesh. and from central nj to baltimore for a one day sesh.

|

12/23/2008 8:44 PM

bmxiscool wrote:

sounds nice ryan... and ya i probs will. even though half of them are ghetto and have no phones or anything

just try to ride with them as much as possible
cus they will help maybe
just try to copy how they ride

|

all i doo is ride my bike
i dont give a fuck, shit

12/23/2008 8:58 PM

ive been ridin since september and my best trick landed was a 360

|

why FLY when you can RIDE?

SAVE A TREE, RIDE A BIKE!
START A NEW TREND AND WEAR A HELMET!!!!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌
/ \ http://www.youtube.com/user/Balleristic31

12/23/2008 9:16 PM

bmxiscool wrote:

ya that sucks haha

and i have no decent kids to ride with except one kid thats like just as good as me but other than that tehres another group of guys like 2 -3 years older than me but they jacked my old bike lol... so i got a lot better riding with them but not worth a jacked bike. even though i lock it up now..

dude how do you just let that slide if i new who jacked my old bike id probably go kill them i was so mad after they took the last one ive had liek 4 bikes stolen n this one i actually put mad money into if i was you id get some help and get your bike back if your that much of a pussy get police help

|

LIVE HARD, RIDE HARD, DIE HARD

no brakes 4 pegs... streets all day

12/24/2008 10:57 AM

bmxiscool wrote:

ya that sucks haha

th3skyizthalimit wrote:

dude how do you just let that slide if i new who jacked my old bike id probably go kill them i was so mad after they took the last one ive had liek 4 bikes stolen n this one i actually put mad money into if i was you id get some help and get your bike back if your that much of a pussy get police help

open up a can O WHOOP ASS

|

12/24/2008 11:05 AM

easymoney66 wrote:

that vid was what i was working on before winter, i was going to finish it but i got hurt and wrestling season started so i didnt have time to film my new tricks i learned

what new tricks that you have learned

and the dude i ride with sucks monkey nads so im getting worse

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/24/2008 11:12 AM

easymoney66 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

what new tricks that you have learned

and the dude i ride with sucks monkey nads so im getting worse

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/24/2008 1:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/24/2008 1:05 PM

ive been riding since september and i've got 360's down, ive landed a no footed can can once, x ups dialed, hit a couple of clicked turndowns, and i'm working on tailwhips (i hate them, but you can't win any contests past the beginner level without one).

side note: i'll huck myself off pretty much anything so it helps to be pretty much fearless

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

12/24/2008 4:07 PM

i benn riding ofr a year and i ride street
i cant still do 360's nore flat or off ledges closes i gone to is 270 to bail...hahaha

|

Its all fun and games/my friends,clubs and some love making ♥ LA .. "think blue"

12/24/2008 4:33 PM

here's a couple of the things I can do

this was my 2nd try ever

this is just messing around, but they're still fun

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger