project fit questions

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2013 10:14 PM

So first of all, tires, I want gum deharts so bad but dont know how they will work for cement park.

Two: when I finally get around to upgrading cranks, what should I do? I cant really afford stuff like thunderbolt cranks and was wondering if the mission or poverty entry/beginner level cranks would be good.

Three: where can I find orange four piece bars?

Btw, I have put thought into all of these and wanted to hear from the bmx guru's. You're welcome for putting it allin one thread instead of like six.

|

10/15/2013 10:18 PM

1. Idk i dont ride cult tires

2. buy decent condition used, thats what i did

3. lowes paint section. dont buy off color

|

10/15/2013 10:20 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

1. Idk i dont ride cult tires

2. buy decent condition used, thats what i did

3. lowes paint section. dont buy off color

Cranks: seems like good idea

Bars: that is option two, I would like a professional paint job but my trusty spray cans are always an option.

|

10/15/2013 10:22 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Cranks: seems like good idea

Bars: that is option two, I would like a professional paint job but my trusty spray cans are always an option.

Yeah, new cranks are pricey haha.


If you really want orange but don't wanna spray look into powdercoating should be like 30 for bars.

|

10/15/2013 10:24 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Yeah, new cranks are pricey haha.


If you really want orange but don't wanna spray look into powdercoating should be like 30 for bars.

You're shitting me, only 30 bucks? Fuck the bars, im gettin those black flags and powder coating those suckers!

|

10/15/2013 10:25 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

You're shitting me, only 30 bucks? Fuck the bars, im gettin those black flags and powder coating those suckers!

Pretty sure it shouldnt be more than 35 but it depends where you go. powder coating looks a lot more professional if thats what youre looking for.

|

10/15/2013 10:26 PM

Btw, why did you call yourself Scene kid? You seem like anything but a scene kid.

|

10/15/2013 10:27 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Yeah, new cranks are pricey haha.


If you really want orange but don't wanna spray look into powdercoating should be like 30 for bars.

biggybuggy wrote:

You're shitting me, only 30 bucks? Fuck the bars, im gettin those black flags and powder coating those suckers!

Scenekid69 wrote:

Pretty sure it shouldnt be more than 35 but it depends where you go. powder coating looks a lot more professional if thats what youre looking for.

Yes, and durability.

|

10/15/2013 10:28 PM

I mean, this bike is going to have ruben pedals and grips in orange, blue denim eclat.seat, polished crap every where, and navy blue frame and forks.

|

10/15/2013 10:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2013 10:32 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Btw, why did you call yourself Scene kid? You seem like anything but a scene kid.

I'm a scene kid, i have a dyed fringe cut, tight jeans, striped and band shirts and my favorite band is underoath and a bunch of other core shit lolz. It's more of a joke making fun of stereotypes.

|

10/15/2013 10:31 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I mean, this bike is going to have ruben pedals and grips in orange, blue denim eclat.seat, polished crap every where, and navy blue frame and forks.

ruben pedals are sweet. so are the grips when broken in lol.

|

10/15/2013 10:35 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Btw, why did you call yourself Scene kid? You seem like anything but a scene kid.

Scenekid69 wrote:

I'm a scene kid, i have a dyed fringe cut, tight jeans, striped and band shirts and my favorite band is underoath and a bunch of other core shit lolz. It's more of a joke making fun of stereotypes.

I wear craploads of band shirys from concerts I've been to and im only 13, but I see a scene kid as someone who sits around and doesn't ride.

|

10/15/2013 11:19 PM

I have to have this stem, soooo sexyPhoto

|

10/15/2013 11:20 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I wear craploads of band shirys from concerts I've been to and im only 13, but I see a scene kid as someone who sits around and doesn't ride.

Nah i ride, its just a style. and the mutiny lifted seems like a good stem i'd go for it.

|

10/15/2013 11:23 PM

Oh yeah, but I am apparently a scene kid. A scene kid and proud!

|