pros that should have sig parts

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2013 1:11 PM

thought this would be cool and just curious what you guys think
in your opinion who are some riders that should have sig parts or you see getting some soon?

personally I think stevie Churchill should be just because he's had a lot of edits coming out and just got added to éclat I think

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/25/2013 1:20 PM

Anyone who actually needs a special part made for them because of how they ride. For instance, Zack Gerber has a prototype street frame because he rides like a beast, and proved that the standard aftermarket frame won't hold up for him. Idk if Redline has ever made a signature part. I'm not saying that others don't deserve a part unless they brake something, I'm just saying that's a good reason for it.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/25/2013 1:22 PM

I'm pretty sure Stevie Churchill will get something on Federal for sure. A Seat or some Bars something i am Sure!

BENGO!! Mr.Bengochea is one of the most underrated Street riders in the entire world! He is a fucking awesome rider & i have been harassing Fit for months that Bengo should get something! Marv has a Frame, Benny has a Frame, Stem, Bars & Grips! Bengo deserves something!! He runs 8" Bars which is pretty unusual nowadays so i think Fit should update the High Bars under his name! 8" Height, 28" Width (with plenty of room to cut down, as Bengo does) 4 Upsweep, 10/11 Backsweep, Duel Radius Bends. Black or Chrome = Bengo Bars & i would buy them in a HEART BEAT!!

Wormz! Another guy that has had Sig parts in the past (His FBM Frame was awesome!) He is running Hyrone Bars from Animal but they are being updated from 7.75" to 8.75" so i think he should get Signature Bars on Animal. I guess they probably wouldn't be too different from the current Hyrone Bars but i think he deserves them for sure!

|

7/25/2013 1:24 PM

I agree on Stevie Churchill, he goes fed everytime you see him in an edit

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/25/2013 1:35 PM

Topsey wrote:

I'm pretty sure Stevie Churchill will get something on Federal for sure. A Seat or some Bars something i am Sure!

BENGO!! Mr.Bengochea is one of the most underrated Street riders in the entire world! He is a fucking awesome rider & i have been harassing Fit for months that Bengo should get something! Marv has a Frame, Benny has a Frame, Stem, Bars & Grips! Bengo deserves something!! He runs 8" Bars which is pretty unusual nowadays so i think Fit should update the High Bars under his name! 8" Height, 28" Width (with plenty of room to cut down, as Bengo does) 4 Upsweep, 10/11 Backsweep, Duel Radius Bends. Black or Chrome = Bengo Bars & i would buy them in a HEART BEAT!!

Wormz! Another guy that has had Sig parts in the past (His FBM Frame was awesome!) He is running Hyrone Bars from Animal but they are being updated from 7.75" to 8.75" so i think he should get Signature Bars on Animal. I guess they probably wouldn't be too different from the current Hyrone Bars but i think he deserves them for sure!

Last I saw about Wormz he was running FBM Belmar Bars which are 8"x27"

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/25/2013 1:39 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Last I saw about Wormz he was running FBM Belmar Bars which are 8"x27"

Really?! He was running Piffs for AGES then switched out for Hyrones! I guess he went for a little bit bigger again then! Well FBM should give him some signature bars then haha.

|

7/25/2013 1:44 PM

Topsey wrote:

Really?! He was running Piffs for AGES then switched out for Hyrones! I guess he went for a little bit bigger again then! Well FBM should give him some signature bars then haha.

I feel like they basically are his signature bars, since he's like the only dude on the team who runs them. In other FBM part news, does anyone know anything about the Orphan frame? I read some where that Kenny Horton was testing it and it was due out by the end of this year, but I haven't heard anything since then.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/25/2013 2:01 PM

This is weird... I emailed a friend who works for S&M & Fit in the US & he told me that.. Basically Fit US doesn't really have a lot to do with Fit UK. 4Down their Distro in the UK basically runs Fit UK & decides who gets what & then sends a message through to the guys in America & says "We think X should get this part" I didn't realize this but Benny L is on the Fit US team not the Fit UK team. I said but Marv is on the Fit UK team & he has a signature Frame to which i was told... Marv is no longer riding for Fit through 4Down. I asked does this mean Marv no longer rides for Fit?! And i was told Yes he does just not through 4Down anymore. So i was a bit confuzzeled by that. Seems 4Down have a shit load of control over what goes on with the Fit UK team.

|

7/25/2013 2:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/25/2013 2:56 PM

Haro should give nastazio a frame.....he's a legend and been around forever

|

7/25/2013 2:56 PM

josh roberts

|

7/25/2013 3:01 PM

I was also told that Marv is still listed on the Animal Team on the 4Down site just not the Fit Team.. However... Marv has been on the Animal Team forever, he is cool with the 90East guys & i know he has spent time with some of the Skavenger guys. I'm wondering if Marv has left Fit for Skavenger?!

|

7/25/2013 3:25 PM

I know stevie is running a prototype frame

|

7/25/2013 3:55 PM

The guy on bonedeth who looks like a pedo with the mustache

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/25/2013 4:00 PM

I want them HUGE 50 inch rise Dugan bars

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/25/2013 4:01 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Pretty sure those are some old fit bars they made a while back.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/25/2013 4:08 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Four wrote:

Pretty sure those are some old fit bars they made a while back.

No way!

LINK

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/25/2013 4:19 PM

Dude Bird should start making some parts, that way I can be a trendy retro rider.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/25/2013 4:20 PM

SickDude wrote:

Dirt Ron?

|

7/25/2013 7:47 PM

chad kerely

|

making half retarded post at the moment

7/25/2013 10:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/25/2013 10:23 PM

mrmatrix66 wrote:

chad kerely

Are you trolling or are you realy that dumb, he has a tire, frame and forks coming out soon

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/25/2013 10:22 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Amen to this, and they finally let Ryan niquest design a new frame that's coming out real soon

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/25/2013 10:24 PM

mrmatrix66 wrote:

chad kerely

jj0996 wrote:

Are you trolling or are you realy that dumb, he has a tire, frame and forks coming out soon

trolling

|

making half retarded post at the moment

7/25/2013 11:16 PM

Topsey wrote:

This is weird... I emailed a friend who works for S&M & Fit in the US & he told me that.. Basically Fit US doesn't really have a lot to do with Fit UK. 4Down their Distro in the UK basically runs Fit UK & decides who gets what & then sends a message through to the guys in America & says "We think X should get this part" I didn't realize this but Benny L is on the Fit US team not the Fit UK team. I said but Marv is on the Fit UK team & he has a signature Frame to which i was told... Marv is no longer riding for Fit through 4Down. I asked does this mean Marv no longer rides for Fit?! And i was told Yes he does just not through 4Down anymore. So i was a bit confuzzeled by that. Seems 4Down have a shit load of control over what goes on with the Fit UK team.

Well I've noticed that a lot of riders in the UK riding for S&M or Fit have edits along the lines of xxxxx for S&M and 4down or xxxxx for Fit and 4down. You don't get Dan Lacey for Federal and Seventies, or Bas Keep for Cult and Seventies.

|

7/25/2013 11:18 PM

I should have signature parts. I already have signature dildo's ask sickdude i hook him up all the time.

|

7/25/2013 11:19 PM

eskimojay wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

Amen to this, and they finally let Ryan niquest design a new frame that's coming out real soon

Actually although Nyquist made a promo for it and I think may of have some input, the Lineage Frame isn't Nyquists signature Frame, and it isn't fully designed by him. Plus he had all sorts of signature parts in the past.

|

7/26/2013 1:49 AM

Topsey wrote:

I dont know but for some reason i thought Stevie was getting a frame by Federal... i may have been dreaming because i know i would buy it. haha i might have read it on TCU or something. Im not sure.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/26/2013 2:18 AM

Kanye West needs his own signature bike/company

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/26/2013 7:35 AM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Kanye West needs his own signature bike/company

You never seen a next before?

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/26/2013 8:07 AM

I think I should have my own sig rear hub since I always seem to have issues with them

Plus a Blood Life hub would have some amazing features, and all thoughme and George French don't get along I might consider G-sport for my signature hub if that would ever happen

My hub would have life time warranty on all components including the driver

I would also want my own sig sprocket that would be similar to the MDS only with no cut out a and it would have a marijuana engraved into it and the guard would be made out of 4140 chromoly

Far as actual pros that should have sig parts um I have no idea at the moment

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/26/2013 8:41 AM

SickDude wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

Dirt Ron?

HELL YEAHhe should have signature Bottom Feeders with 25 offset and front brake mounts or signature bars and they could be called the candy bars

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard