prototype hub guard

Related:
Create New Tag

11/26/2014 3:28 AM

So ive ordered some 7075 t6 ally for my hub guard, this one is made of crap ally to check my dimensions, stoked on how it came out!Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/26/2014 5:29 AM

For a flangeless hub or a coaster?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

11/26/2014 5:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/26/2014 5:45 AM

tomdon wrote:

For a flangeless hub or a coaster?

Flangless hub. For my eclat tech v1, think you need a v2 axle to use eclat guard (think....)

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/26/2014 7:52 AM

I will test one for you... i have the same hub haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/26/2014 7:57 AM

£15 and one will be sat at your door wink

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/26/2014 8:18 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

15 and one will be sat at your door wink

Lol i actually may do that. It's probably a bit more due to me being in America lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/26/2014 9:40 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

15 and one will be sat at your door wink

MaximusBikes wrote:

Lol i actually may do that. It's probably a bit more due to me being in America lol

Aslong as you cover shipping i can send it america.

Anyway, some pics of the prototype fitted. May make one tomorrow that angles back over itself so its closer to the spokes. Fits super snug on tge axle, slightly better than the original cone if i do say so myself....
Photo

Photo

Photo

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/26/2014 11:28 AM

Looks solid. Get some threads to match my Demolition and I would be down. Also you should look into Chromoly if you can.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/26/2014 12:57 PM

Right eddi, got a small order for you just need prices shipped in the UK, actually stoked on your work.

|

11/26/2014 12:58 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Looks solid. Get some threads to match my Demolition and I would be down. Also you should look into Chromoly if you can.

I thought about it but ally is so easy to work with, and i cant ht the chromoly

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/26/2014 1:01 PM

making them for the back? I might buy one when my federal one shits out

|

11/26/2014 2:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/26/2014 2:15 PM

looks \sick!
ugh if you could do steel i would love some steel mini pegs

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/26/2014 2:17 PM

Looks good!

|

11/27/2014 1:19 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

Right eddi, got a small order for you just need prices shipped in the UK, actually stoked on your work.

Prices depend on what you want, and shippin in the uk is like £2-£3 maybe? If that.

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/27/2014 2:28 AM

Small bits, cone spacers, headset dustcap slightly taller so no spacers, couple collars for my marmoset etc. Nothing too extravagant for now, unless you fancy making a marmy guard?

|

11/27/2014 5:27 AM

I could, but id need the dimensions on the collers, as id make it to replace one of them. The headset cap, bb cones i can defo do, just need your stack height, and for the bb cones, the width of them so them can be run without spacers. Do you have access to any digital callipers? Or a micrometer? Worst that can happen is you could send me one of the collers for the hub and ill measure it up and send it back with the guard(s).

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/27/2014 9:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/27/2014 9:06 AM

Chromoly ones would be sweet

And definitely make em with more spoke protection

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/27/2014 11:38 AM

Yeah, the bar im gettin is slightly thicker than i thought, so ill be able to add maybe 10mm to the diameter. Not much but still somethin

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/28/2014 9:21 AM

if anyone wants one for a profile front hub, im getting the dimensions of the cone soon so ill draw up a hub guard for that soon, sometime next week.

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit