purple frame? deco?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/14/2013 3:43 PM

i am thinking of getting a new frame around christmas time. i dont want to get another black one like the one i have now i really want to get a purple frame. i cant find any purple frames i really like. ive found 2 though. the failure mainiac and the deco lifted frame. i was wondering if there are any other purple frames that you guys might know of that im missing that might be better then these 2. and if not which one would be better to go with? failure or deco? or should i just get a totally different frame and just paint it purple? i mostly ride street and a little park

|

7/14/2013 3:58 PM

Fit Mac in trans purple.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/14/2013 4:04 PM

Deco are good Frames, However... I would go with the Fit Mac that Andy recommended. Great Quality Frames cannot go wrong with a Fit.

|

7/14/2013 4:16 PM

Topsey wrote:

Deco are good Frames, However... I would go with the Fit Mac that Andy recommended. Great Quality Frames cannot go wrong with a Fit.

yeah maybe the fit. i looked at it a while ago just forgot to mention it above. im not sure i like the shiny purple look too much. do you think i should just paint another frame purple? like maybe a sunday? any other suggestions on frames?

|

7/14/2013 4:25 PM

Find the frame you like and spray paint it purple.

Otherwise find a kink lostdutchman from around 5-6 years ago. It came in an awesome purple

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/14/2013 4:40 PM

go for geometry man, than get it powder coated. i do this with everyone of my frame. ive ordered many frames from companies and got them to send it raw with the stickers in the box.

|

7/14/2013 4:51 PM

greenbastard wrote:

go for geometry man, than get it powder coated. i do this with everyone of my frame. ive ordered many frames from companies and got them to send it raw with the stickers in the box.

damn i never even thought about asking for it raw! thanks man thats probably what ill do for my next frame

|