put all my old parts together ended up with a complete

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2013 8:35 AM

Photo

complete i just built is on right. my bike used to be all red and orange. i might spray the forks which were originally orange orange and frame orange and get a custom wheel for back
|

6/1/2013 8:37 AM

Cool I did the same, with all of my broken complete parts lol now I have one fully broken bike and my good bike

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

6/1/2013 8:37 AM

Photo
bike on left originally
|

6/1/2013 8:38 AM

Purple bike wrote:

Cool I did the same, with all of my broken complete parts lol now I have one fully broken bike and my good bike

lol yeah i like 2 bikes it is nice to have a spare to fuck around on when u try stupid shit u dont wanna mess ur good bike up on

|

6/1/2013 8:39 AM

Yeah that was my plan, but all my spare parts were broken

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

6/1/2013 8:40 AM

I had two and a half custom completes a while ago but I sold most of it to get one bike with all the parts I want so now now I've got a bike some spare parts and two spare frames.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/1/2013 8:42 AM

Four wrote:

I had two and a half custom completes a while ago but I sold most of it to get one bike with all the parts I want so now now I've got a bike some spare parts and two spare frames.

yeah i plan on selling this bike i just built sometime soon and my wheels on bike on left and getting better wheels and some other stuff

|

6/1/2013 8:44 AM

oh and i might put some brakes on the bike maybe to fuck around with lol, its gonna be a flatland street bike lol

|

6/1/2013 8:50 AM

brandon.hankinson.3 wrote: Photo
bike on left originally

That's cool!

|

6/1/2013 9:28 AM

nice I did that but my bike was a piece of crap

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha



BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842




WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/1/2013 3:42 PM

Nice, I usually sell my spare parts.
I just got a black Vandero 2 off a friend who owed me money and I'm planning to substitute it with my Marmoset, I just want to get some guard for my front hub, I'm so done with spokes bending and snapping at the bottom.
I used to ride Glands but wasn't too keen on the look.
I juts ordered 2 Denty guards (friends bike company) instead of the Odyssey ones because they're way cheaper and I know I can trust them cause 2 of my friends already ride the raptor ones.
These.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

6/1/2013 7:36 PM

andyferly wrote:

Nice, I usually sell my spare parts.
I just got a black Vandero 2 off a friend who owed me money and I'm planning to substitute it with my Marmoset, I just want to get some guard for my front hub, I'm so done with spokes bending and snapping at the bottom.
I used to ride Glands but wasn't too keen on the look.
I juts ordered 2 Denty guards (friends bike company) instead of the Odyssey ones because they're way cheaper and I know I can trust them cause 2 of my friends already ride the raptor ones.
These.

cool

|

6/1/2013 9:26 PM

fuck you wink cool wink smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile wink wink wink wink wink laughing laughing laughing shocked shocked shocked shocked sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick angry angry angry angry blink blink blink sadermm ermm ermm ermm ermm devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil

|