quarter pipe

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2010 9:31 PM

im sure there have been 30550945x10^6 threads about this but i want to build a 6 foot quarter around 6 feet wide

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/21/2010 9:32 PM

then do it.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

6/21/2010 9:32 PM

wanna play cod?

|

6/21/2010 9:33 PM

mini ramp!

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

6/21/2010 9:34 PM

K

|

crystal meth

6/21/2010 9:35 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

mini ramp!

i have one smile

|

6/21/2010 9:36 PM

mini ramp also so fun, with a big deck

|

6/21/2010 9:37 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

mini ramp!

wesleytramel wrote:

i have one smile

my neighbor has one! its a 6ft high ramp with a 8ft extension on one side and its about 20 ft long.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

6/21/2010 9:37 PM

post pics if you do it man!

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

6/21/2010 9:37 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

mini ramp also so fun, with a big deck

i have one smile i shred it. seriously

|

6/21/2010 9:38 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

mini ramp also so fun, with a big deck

wesleytramel wrote:

i have one smile i shred it. seriously

I suck riding mini ramps... i tried footjamming it and i missed the coping and slammed my knee on the deck while my bike went back down...

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

6/21/2010 9:40 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

mini ramp also so fun, with a big deck

wesleytramel wrote:

i have one smile i shred it. seriously

kingshawty12 wrote:

I suck riding mini ramps... i tried footjamming it and i missed the coping and slammed my knee on the deck while my bike went back down...

lmao hahah i was making an edit the day i broke my ankle. december 12 2:36 pm 2009 haha epicccccc

|

6/21/2010 9:42 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

wanna play cod?

i got kicked off for owning to much

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/21/2010 9:42 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

i have one smile i shred it. seriously

kingshawty12 wrote:

I suck riding mini ramps... i tried footjamming it and i missed the coping and slammed my knee on the deck while my bike went back down...

wesleytramel wrote:

lmao hahah i was making an edit the day i broke my ankle. december 12 2:36 pm 2009 haha epicccccc

ya you really couldnt move for that long?

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

6/21/2010 9:48 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

I suck riding mini ramps... i tried footjamming it and i missed the coping and slammed my knee on the deck while my bike went back down...

wesleytramel wrote:

lmao hahah i was making an edit the day i broke my ankle. december 12 2:36 pm 2009 haha epicccccc

kingshawty12 wrote:

ya you really couldnt move for that long?

dude my leg went numb haha i tried to pull myself up and was like screw that haha i looked at my phone and it was 2 36 haha

|

6/21/2010 9:48 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

wanna play cod?

carjakester wrote:

i got kicked off for owning to much

bs play with me smile no homo

|

6/21/2010 9:52 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

wanna play cod?

carjakester wrote:

i got kicked off for owning to much

wesleytramel wrote:

bs play with me smile no homo

how did you cut the curves on your quarter smoothly?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/21/2010 9:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2010 9:58 PM

carjakester wrote:

i got kicked off for owning to much

wesleytramel wrote:

bs play with me smile no homo

carjakester wrote:

how did you cut the curves on your quarter smoothly?

my dad is like a handyman. hes my hero he can fix anything and everything and do anything he wants to. he has tools and stuff he got two horses. (stuff u lay crap on) put the plywood down on the horses and used a power tool thingy to cut it. like he mesured it and cut it on the line he drew with a pen and then with the power tool he cut it and holy hell my stomach just moaned lmfao! but yeah its real easy. get dimensions and measure it draw a line and ask ur dad for help if he has a tool just to be safe. like ask him to cut it. its real easy

|

6/21/2010 10:00 PM

take a string, and tie a nail to one end, and a pencil to the other.

put the nail on the board, and draw almost a quarter of a circle on the wood. make it as smooth/steep/big as you want it. then cut it.

that should work!

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

6/21/2010 10:02 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

take a string, and tie a nail to one end, and a pencil to the other.

put the nail on the board, and draw almost a quarter of a circle on the wood. make it as smooth/steep/big as you want it. then cut it.

that should work!

nah i have mini ramp its a little harder haha i measured it. u need dimensions haha

|

6/21/2010 10:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:11 AM

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/21/2010 10:08 PM

We can use my jigsaw its so easy to make a clean cut

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

6/21/2010 10:09 PM

if u wanna pay 15 bucks go for it haha

i say just get some plywood measure 6 feet and cut at an angle. my dad started straight then angled hes really good at cutting stuff so yeah haha hes good at everything working wise. seriously

|

6/21/2010 10:19 PM

carjakester wrote: should i get these?

wesleytramel wrote:

if u wanna pay 15 bucks go for it haha

i say just get some plywood measure 6 feet and cut at an angle. my dad started straight then angled hes really good at cutting stuff so yeah haha hes good at everything working wise. seriously

if i got that, i would give it to my dads friend to build

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/21/2010 10:30 PM

Use the string idea. make sure the string is tight the whole time and the moving side starts in one corner of the ply then move the pivoting point of the string or the ply to make the curve dimensions u wan(haha cant think of the real word right now)

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

6/21/2010 10:31 PM

Do not waste ur money please haha

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45